Reviews for Breathe In, Breathe Out, More Village
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Dead brilliant.

This is a dead brilliant blending of two visions, so perfect I cannot even delineate the ways it works.
Dickensian812 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Very cool crossover!
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh...wow. Finch as Number One. Wow.

I haven't yet seen the new version of The Prisoner, but I madly loved the original.
Joaquina chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I had ordered the 2009 The Prisoner though NetFlix and my sister and I just got done watching the episodes yesterday and back in the mail the disks went. It was like a car wreck I didn't want to watch more but had to. It was like I had to finish watching all the episodes. Although I did not order the third disk with extra features I pretty much had enough watching the episodes. What a mind Eff. Really? With taking 3 days to watch the episodes my dreams took a turn for the weird so I didn't bother with the shows "extras"

With that said I was looking though the Person of Interest crossovers checking on my own crossover story involving 2BG meets POI and I found this. I had to click and I had to read. Your story happened to clear up some confusion with my watching the Prisoner and hopefully my dreams will now go back to normal. Wonderful work as usual and I don't really have any constructive criticism to offer. Personally I would like to see more than just this one shot.

Thanks for writing your crossover.

Joaquina
Red Bess Rackham chapter 1 . 3/21/2012

I finished The Prisoner (2009) a couple days ago and just didn't know what to do with it ("interesting" is the word, I think, agreed!) - I think I mostly liked it, but it was so bizarre, and... well, anyways. Point being, I went looking for some fics to see what other people had made of it, and saw your POI/Prisoner crossover and immediately wondered why I hadn't thought of a connection between them before.

This was exactly what it needed. I'm pretty sure I'm forever going to be looking at Reese and thinking of his "past" as Six. Well written, smoothly (and smartly) connected and crossed-over. Great job! :D

~Red