Reviews for One Night
LadyoftheNerdsP chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Oh my gosh, this was wonderful! Absolutely brilliant, your style of writing is organized, and gentle. You explain so many emotions in just one sentence. I just, fell in love with this story. Please continue writing more like them, you are a fantastic writer.
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 6 . 12/11/2013
Awesome story I love it so much! I could hardly stop reading!
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 5 . 12/11/2013
so cute! i love it and thor shouldnt be such a jerk! love the chapter!
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 4 . 12/11/2013
my grandma dipped olives in mayyonaise... but i dont get the egg:)
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 3 . 12/11/2013
so sweet... but awfully weird;p love it!
SheWhoWalksUnseen1902 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Ooh, saucy;) loki is very demanding when he's drunk:)
cody pack chapter 6 . 8/1/2013
i loved it just not the fact that sif's in i ti just never liked her but really great yo should do more and i'm a girl so i pictured all of this with me and him :,)
The Lord of Insomnia chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
aww that was cute! I loved that story! It really brought out my inner fangirl!
Quantumphysica chapter 6 . 1/5/2013
"Hello, all!" Fandral said, bursting through the doors. "Whoa! Sif, look at you! You're huge!"
That was seriously the least diplomatic thing he could have possibly come up with. Tsss... Never comment on a pregnant woman's figure...
And Loki's so clueless... Typical father-to-be behavior, no? I have to admit he and Sif make a cute couple ;)
Quantumphysica chapter 2 . 1/5/2013
Loki has a nosebleed... LOL!
Poor them... Such things are hard to keep a secret...
Avenger Gurl chapter 6 . 11/1/2012
Beautiful ... just beautiful. This story just increased my Loki/Sif love. I'm fangirling like crazy, I luv them so much! They've gotta get 2gether in Thor 2. Love!
lina chapter 6 . 9/3/2012
aw so sweet!
Lucretia123 chapter 6 . 8/3/2012
Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
renzei27 chapter 6 . 7/15/2012
That was beautiful and simple!
CreggaFoeseeker chapter 6 . 7/1/2012
despite this whole story being an AU, every was reasonably in character. Loved it! I'd be curious to see how Sigdis grows up, and if any siblings join her.
Cregga