Reviews for The Subjectivity of Brightness
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 11/23/2013
I like character based stories. Especially with rare-ish pairings. /Especially/ with this pairing. It's nice to know what drives people to do... well, anything, and to have those reasons and those actions be plausible. Going by the show this pairing, and actually this fic, isn't an impossible thing. Just unlikely, alas.

(Even if you've seen Day of the Doctor, certain parts, or a line really, of this fic still fits with canon. I won't say which because - spoilers!)
captainbunnyskittles chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
AW!
ILOVEMARKAXEL chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I love that beautifull and gorgeous. That cute
strexcorp chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
god bless you for writing these perfect fics
lifeinthemacro chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Oh how sweet
Lovely concept, brilliant execution, I can't really fault it
LeahBunny chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Adorable :) You write Eleven/Rory so well.
wordonawing chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. You write wonderfully, my friend. Keep up the good work! :D
Shred Of Sanity chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
This fic has offically made my day! You wrote them so cute together, I'm fangirl squealing. Amazing job :D
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Awesome. This was very interesting. I love it!
noche-estrellada chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I always get excited when I see an author alert email with your name, knowing it might be a Doctor/Rory story. I don't know what the alternative to character-based is (action-based?), but your stories are perfect just the way they are. This is a good example, the mood and atmosphere are so vivid, I feel like I'm there watching them have this interaction. Keep up the good work!
Magpie1600 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love your doctor/rory stories. They are magnificent. Please keep them coming.