Reviews for An Interrogation
Yzabella chapter 4 . 8/27/2013
I think that you are a wonderful writer and I would be vary happy if you were to finish this story. And I love the way you say thing that I think that the characters would say. Great job
Guest chapter 4 . 6/8/2013
Write more? :)
shadow-kissed angel chapter 4 . 5/29/2013
Really great story so far! The only thing I don't like is how quickly the Doctor forgets everything... I get how he'd try to hide it and be happy and excited I guess (like on the show, can't find the word I'm looking for) but in this story he just forgets like right after. But otherwise love the story!
Guest chapter 4 . 5/21/2013
God, you've nailed every voice in this pitch-perfect. I really hope you start on it again at some point - it's just... so good, it's so good! A more accurate representation of these characters than even the show afforded them at times, slash or no.

I realise that a 9-month hiatus doesn't bode well for continuation, but you'd have a lot of avid and grateful readers.
To the TARDIS chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
D':
sparrowed chapter 4 . 9/22/2012
Loving this story. I look forward to the next chapter!
John Smith chapter 4 . 9/19/2012
Eagerly awaiting chapter 5. Thank you for spending your time writing, it's greatly appreciated.
Batgirl116 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Hi
mycatsaninja47 chapter 4 . 8/28/2012
I hope you're ok! You said it wasn't a good time for you, so I hope you're fine now :)

Maybe even fine enough to write another chapter...?
mycatsaninja47 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
Omg this story

I love it
You portray the Doctor perfectly, by the way. I can just imagine him saying all of it. The cracky first chapter was amazing XD
arcellirae chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Absolutely lovely! Please do continue!
SkyWideOpen chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
I love the take on Amy you have here - so utterly driven yet still lost, confused. I love how you've presented her exterior strength and harshness, but still given us glimpses of how messed up she might well be inside.

Brilliant.
Fost chapter 4 . 8/19/2012
I found this chapter much less enjoyable than the previous chapters. I can't quite put my finger on it either - but it is not just that it is mostly talking - the best I can do is that the Amy/Rory dynamic sits badly in the story structure - like it's inserted without needing to be there. Is there a particular reason it has to be in the story? - this could be set any number of other points in the Amy/11 timeline - the part where Rory was dead comes to mind for one possible time.

My disconnect I think is most about how the chapter starts - is it necessary for Amy to be intimate with Rory before making him dump her (by her 'admitting' to infidelity - which is actually a lie). To me that makes Amy a nasty person, rather than just conflicted, and doesn't ring true to how I see Amy acting - is this too dishonest for her?
Handpicked Happiness chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
It was good, the break up was something I definitely did not expect. And I understand falling out with a particular story for a while, no rush for the next one, they're worth the wait. (:
Estherthomas chapter 4 . 8/16/2012
I love the Doctor and Amy interactions in this chapter. Actually I love their dynamic in the whole fic because Amy really stands for herself and she is the feisty and sassy character we all love. Please update soon, Anne. I'm dying to read more of this.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »