Reviews for Hades' Gem
NO offense...but I can't agree with this...
I love it, u mein friend r awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Great story !
Afrodity chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I really love this story! There are not enough fics involving Harry Potter and mythology like this one. I would love to read more like this, if you would write them!
gawwd chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Amazing! These two make such a rare pairing and I'm just glad to find a fix about them!
darkbrat chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love it. Love it. Maduca as harrys mother and harry as hates concort.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Moony and Sirius are in hell? LOL
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
...*Squeal* THIS IS GOOD! Though I have to point out that Callisto is actually a goddess, a daughter of the titan Atlas. And that Medusa's only children were Pegasus and Chrysaor. The line at the end was soooo funny though.
Nightshadekiller chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved it!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yes yes yes! This! When I think of Hades/Harry this is what I think of! Great job! You did such a wonderful story! I hope you write more of this couple! It was perfect! I look forward to more from you!
Butterfly1993 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awesome xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Nice. Love it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nice.
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I must say, at first this one shot held little interest for me. But then as it progressed, I was amazed and fascinated by every thing! Truly amazing.
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
When I saw this, I thought, "Harry and Hades? That's bound to be hot!" You certainly did not disappoint me! It was very delicious, and I love how you made Harry look. Great story, thanks for writing it! ;)

Starry Night~