Reviews for Hades' Gem
I love it, u mein friend r awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Great story !
Afrodity chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
I really love this story! There are not enough fics involving Harry Potter and mythology like this one. I would love to read more like this, if you would write them!
gawwd chapter 1 . 5/25/2014
Amazing! These two make such a rare pairing and I'm just glad to find a fix about them!
darkbrat chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I love it. Love it. Maduca as harrys mother and harry as hates concort.
Venus914 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Moony and Sirius are in hell? LOL
Little Sachi chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
...*Squeal* THIS IS GOOD! Though I have to point out that Callisto is actually a goddess, a daughter of the titan Atlas. And that Medusa's only children were Pegasus and Chrysaor. The line at the end was soooo funny though.
Nightshadekiller chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
Loved it!
WereBunny87 chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
Yes yes yes! This! When I think of Hades/Harry this is what I think of! Great job! You did such a wonderful story! I hope you write more of this couple! It was perfect! I look forward to more from you!
Butterfly1993 chapter 1 . 10/12/2012
Awesome xD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Nice. Love it.
1sunfun chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Nice.
Aiushtha-Malfoy-Nee-Riddle chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
I must say, at first this one shot held little interest for me. But then as it progressed, I was amazed and fascinated by every thing! Truly amazing.
Stellanti Nocte chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
When I saw this, I thought, "Harry and Hades? That's bound to be hot!" You certainly did not disappoint me! It was very delicious, and I love how you made Harry look. Great story, thanks for writing it! ;)

Starry Night~
JJFicFreak chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
This is actually really good,of all the hp crossover fics I've read that had to do with the greek gods I've always wanted harry to end up with hades,I don't know whether this is a one shot or the first of many chapters but if it is can't wait for the next one :D