Reviews for Until I Find You
Yamililly chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
Awwww. I adored this story. Lelouch was a perfect fitting for the lost prince as Anastasia.
Just cannot stop wondering, why didn't anyone from the searching team went to look for Lelouch at the orphanages for ten years?
It was a bit pity that Lelouch didn't have chance to show off his intelligent in this story.
I loved the Suzaku that loyal to his prince to heart (and become his lover in the end hehehe XD).
Marianne was an interesting character. I always want to see her mother side but clearly she didn't know how to handle or react to her long lost and now was a teenage son.
Anyway, Thank you for a good story (again).
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 4/18/2017
*Sigh* so they didn't get to dance together. Oh well.

Good that you started and ended with a ball.

Very enjoyable fic overall. Thank you for your masterful writing.
Anaelyssa chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Hurray.

Btw, I wish you would always specify whether they bow or kneel. According to wiki, bowing is "to lower the head or upper body as a social gesture". But it seems at times you use it as a synonym for going down on one knee? Both in this fic and in "Mirror, Sword, and Shield". It's a bit confusing at times. If you ever go back to look over chapters, I hope you'd edit it to make it clearer in each case what kind of bow it is, since it seems a quite important social part in the fic.
Anaelyssa chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
Good that that part's revealed.

I don't really get what Mao was waiting for.
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
The mood Suzaku's in, I feel like he's going to attempt a daring rescue of Lelouche and end up nearly killed in the process.

I wonder if Marianne would recognize C.C.'s favorite song.
Anaelyssa chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Yaaaay! Locket resolved. Now for the pin.
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
Why couldn't Euphemia say out loud that the DNA is a perfect match?

Damn... going in the maze. And Mao is probably hiding somewhere in the bushes.
Anaelyssa chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
Heh.

Interesting how the nightmare was part truth and part fantasy.

Why did the locket not even figure into their lovemaking? And if Lelouche is completely naked except for the locket, surely Suzaku would notice it? And if he took off the locket, then he would notice it as well.
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 4/18/2017
Lol. Kallen. Not very good with psychology.

Hehe. I hope Lelouche gets to dance with Suzaku before the end of the fic.
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 4/18/2017
I hope that little lie doesn't bite Suzaku in the ass.

I'm more cautious about that empress bitch than Mao. Although, Mao will probably cause a right mess.

Love Suzaku and Lulu's interactions, as usual.
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 4/18/2017
I wonder why Lelouche doesn't show the locket to anyone. That would surely be some sort of proof. Of course, it's really private and he doesn't want it taken away.
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 4/18/2017
If things were simpler, this would be a much shorter story, so of course complications are necessary. Still... poor Lulu and Suzaku.

Mao... I hope he gets over himself...
Anaelyssa chapter 3 . 4/18/2017
Poor Suzaku. Again.

Lelouche is interesting.

This is a fun read.
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 4/18/2017
Mao is crazy but awesome. Also dangerous. At least C.C.'s wish to down the Geass Order will be fulfilled.

That's got to be Lulu!

Poor Suzaku.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 4/18/2017
Interesting. Suzaku's loyalty is very... cute.