Reviews for Until I Find You
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 4/18
*Sigh* so they didn't get to dance together. Oh well.

Good that you started and ended with a ball.

Very enjoyable fic overall. Thank you for your masterful writing.
Anaelyssa chapter 13 . 4/18
Hurray.

Btw, I wish you would always specify whether they bow or kneel. According to wiki, bowing is "to lower the head or upper body as a social gesture". But it seems at times you use it as a synonym for going down on one knee? Both in this fic and in "Mirror, Sword, and Shield". It's a bit confusing at times. If you ever go back to look over chapters, I hope you'd edit it to make it clearer in each case what kind of bow it is, since it seems a quite important social part in the fic.
Anaelyssa chapter 12 . 4/18
Good that that part's revealed.

I don't really get what Mao was waiting for.
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 4/18
The mood Suzaku's in, I feel like he's going to attempt a daring rescue of Lelouche and end up nearly killed in the process.

I wonder if Marianne would recognize C.C.'s favorite song.
Anaelyssa chapter 10 . 4/18
Yaaaay! Locket resolved. Now for the pin.
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 4/18
Why couldn't Euphemia say out loud that the DNA is a perfect match?

Damn... going in the maze. And Mao is probably hiding somewhere in the bushes.
Anaelyssa chapter 8 . 4/18
Heh.

Interesting how the nightmare was part truth and part fantasy.

Why did the locket not even figure into their lovemaking? And if Lelouche is completely naked except for the locket, surely Suzaku would notice it? And if he took off the locket, then he would notice it as well.
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 4/18
Lol. Kallen. Not very good with psychology.

Hehe. I hope Lelouche gets to dance with Suzaku before the end of the fic.
Anaelyssa chapter 6 . 4/18
I hope that little lie doesn't bite Suzaku in the ass.

I'm more cautious about that empress bitch than Mao. Although, Mao will probably cause a right mess.

Love Suzaku and Lulu's interactions, as usual.
Anaelyssa chapter 5 . 4/18
I wonder why Lelouche doesn't show the locket to anyone. That would surely be some sort of proof. Of course, it's really private and he doesn't want it taken away.
Anaelyssa chapter 4 . 4/18
If things were simpler, this would be a much shorter story, so of course complications are necessary. Still... poor Lulu and Suzaku.

Mao... I hope he gets over himself...
Anaelyssa chapter 3 . 4/18
Poor Suzaku. Again.

Lelouche is interesting.

This is a fun read.
Anaelyssa chapter 2 . 4/18
Mao is crazy but awesome. Also dangerous. At least C.C.'s wish to down the Geass Order will be fulfilled.

That's got to be Lulu!

Poor Suzaku.
Anaelyssa chapter 1 . 4/18
Interesting. Suzaku's loyalty is very... cute.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/23/2015
Knowing that Suzaku was as loyal as everyone had claimed him to be, and knowing for sure, had been enough to overcome the guilt she felt for doubting him. -Marianne

First thought. WOW. What a bitch. So, having documentation that proves his loyalty now makes her not feel guilty anymore? So... he's been loyal the whole time, but now that she KNOWS he was loyal, she doesn't feel guilty for doubting him the whole time. How in hell does her logic work? That's so ridiculously arrogant.

It doesn't matter that he was the perfect soldier for 10 years, loyally following all commands and orders given to him, as well as searching for the prince and protecting members of the royal family. What matters is that now she has a document that proves he wasn't involved in the business 10 yrs ago. And now she doesn't need to feel guilty about not trusting him because she's been proven that he IS trustworthy.

10 yrs of distrust. And Suzaku KNEW he wasn't trusted for all of that, but was STILL loyal. But there's no need for her to feel guilty about not trusting him. Damn, if it was me, I would have run off years ago rather than stay with people who distrusted/hated me for something that wasn't my fault. I'm not saying I would have joined the Geass order, but I wouldn't have stayed with the royal family.

Well, I've never really liked Marianne anyway. Not from anime and not from most fics out there.

Oh, great story by the way. It's wonderfully written. Even all the awkward little moments.