Reviews for Until I Find You
i loved it!
Hecate Fare chapter 8 . 3/10
play s
KyoREQUIEM chapter 14 . 2/27
Ahhhh that was simply WONDERFUL, dearest author~~~

I seriously enjoyed reading this fic waaaayy too much, and seriously?
Almost 130 000 words?
I love you, dear author. TTvTT
Though I must admit, I got a headache after a while from being too engrossed in the story~ XDDD

If Code Geass hadn't been an anime/manga series, and I read this, I would have 10000% expected this story to be published as a novel.
Your writing style is fantastic, with little to none mistakes and with very flowy and natural descriptions that got me extremely engaged for the entirety of the fic.
It has been 6 years since you wrote this, but I just want to HUG YOU AND THANK YOU FOREVER.
Very nice little fluffy moments between Suzaku and Lelouch, and I loved how you incorporated their affections for each other into a large storyline instead of making it like... Pure smut or something, I don't know... XDD

Thanks for getting rid of Mao, by the way. I've never liked that guy... -_-

Thank you so much for writing~! OwO
KyoREQUIEM chapter 9 . 2/26
Yaaaaay, they finally found him for real~~ :DD
The moment when Suzaku did his bow as a knight in front of Lelouch was so emotional... *sniff* TT-TT
My dearest babies won't have to suffer anymore-!

This fic is getting me back into Code Geass, which is weird because the series ended a loooonnngg time ago. XDD
ItStartsWithZ chapter 14 . 2/19
oh wow. i love this AU! beautifully written and it kept me wanting for more! thank you so much for writing this gem!
Love Psycho chapter 14 . 2/18
I LOVE this AU. It's so much fun and gaaah. The Mao as enemy that confuses everyone on motives is awesome, I love Lelouch as the "Anastasia" and then there is Suzaku the idiot knight.

Nunally being all confrontational and such is fun too. Suits her honestly.

-hands over platter- Magic cake for you!
Yamililly chapter 14 . 8/14/2017
Awwww. I adored this story. Lelouch was a perfect fitting for the lost prince as Anastasia.
Just cannot stop wondering, why didn't anyone from the searching team went to look for Lelouch at the orphanages for ten years?
It was a bit pity that Lelouch didn't have chance to show off his intelligent in this story.
I loved the Suzaku that loyal to his prince to heart (and become his lover in the end hehehe XD).
Marianne was an interesting character. I always want to see her mother side but clearly she didn't know how to handle or react to her long lost and now was a teenage son.
Anyway, Thank you for a good story (again).
Anaelyssa chapter 14 . 4/18/2017
*Sigh* so they didn't get to dance together. Oh well.

Good that you started and ended with a ball.

Very enjoyable fic overall. Thank you for your masterful writing.
Anaelyssa chapter 13 . 4/18/2017
Hurray.

Btw, I wish you would always specify whether they bow or kneel. According to wiki, bowing is "to lower the head or upper body as a social gesture". But it seems at times you use it as a synonym for going down on one knee? Both in this fic and in "Mirror, Sword, and Shield". It's a bit confusing at times. If you ever go back to look over chapters, I hope you'd edit it to make it clearer in each case what kind of bow it is, since it seems a quite important social part in the fic.
Anaelyssa chapter 12 . 4/18/2017
Good that that part's revealed.

I don't really get what Mao was waiting for.
Anaelyssa chapter 11 . 4/18/2017
The mood Suzaku's in, I feel like he's going to attempt a daring rescue of Lelouche and end up nearly killed in the process.

I wonder if Marianne would recognize C.C.'s favorite song.
Anaelyssa chapter 10 . 4/18/2017
Yaaaay! Locket resolved. Now for the pin.
Anaelyssa chapter 9 . 4/18/2017
Why couldn't Euphemia say out loud that the DNA is a perfect match?

Damn... going in the maze. And Mao is probably hiding somewhere in the bushes.
Anaelyssa chapter 8 . 4/18/2017
Heh.

Interesting how the nightmare was part truth and part fantasy.

Why did the locket not even figure into their lovemaking? And if Lelouche is completely naked except for the locket, surely Suzaku would notice it? And if he took off the locket, then he would notice it as well.
Anaelyssa chapter 7 . 4/18/2017
Lol. Kallen. Not very good with psychology.

Hehe. I hope Lelouche gets to dance with Suzaku before the end of the fic.