Reviews for Until I Find You
Knowing that Suzaku was as loyal as everyone had claimed him to be, and knowing for sure, had been enough to overcome the guilt she felt for doubting him. -Marianne

First thought. WOW. What a bitch. So, having documentation that proves his loyalty now makes her not feel guilty anymore? So... he's been loyal the whole time, but now that she KNOWS he was loyal, she doesn't feel guilty for doubting him the whole time. How in hell does her logic work? That's so ridiculously arrogant.

It doesn't matter that he was the perfect soldier for 10 years, loyally following all commands and orders given to him, as well as searching for the prince and protecting members of the royal family. What matters is that now she has a document that proves he wasn't involved in the business 10 yrs ago. And now she doesn't need to feel guilty about not trusting him because she's been proven that he IS trustworthy.

10 yrs of distrust. And Suzaku KNEW he wasn't trusted for all of that, but was STILL loyal. But there's no need for her to feel guilty about not trusting him. Damn, if it was me, I would have run off years ago rather than stay with people who distrusted/hated me for something that wasn't my fault. I'm not saying I would have joined the Geass order, but I wouldn't have stayed with the royal family.

Well, I've never really liked Marianne anyway. Not from anime and not from most fics out there.

Oh, great story by the way. It's wonderfully written. Even all the awkward little moments.
PreludeOfWater chapter 14 . 8/22
Bravo Maestro! The performance was a brilliant Code Geass adaptation of Anastasia with all the rolls carefully crafted in with the characters. I don't think you could have chosen a better match-up for the role of Rasputin. Thoroughly enjoyed this fic.
Loki son of Laufey chapter 14 . 6/1
TripOverFlatSurfaces chapter 14 . 5/11
You have mastered the use of suspense and cliffhangers, my friend. I could not "put down" the fic, if you will, until I reached the very end; I was moving really quickly through all the chapters because it was like "what's going to happen next, what's next" the whole time. I'm so glad that Lelouch and Suzaku are reunited. It may not be a fairytale happy ending, but this is more than good enough. It's almost too bad there isn't any continuation into Lelouch's adventures reintegrating into society with his reclaimed identity! :D Thank you for sharing such a lovely fic~ 3
Miih-chan chapter 14 . 11/26/2014
I loved this! It's...ah...cute! So awnnnnnn _ and well written! XD
Lelouchvibritt1 chapter 14 . 10/29/2014
That was amazing thank you so much for this, I honestly can't believe It took me this long to notice this fic
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
i really love this, the idea and plot and awwww :) it's really beautiful and it has so so much potential and i'm just so happy.. i mean, considering it's pretty sad, but you know, to be finding something good

i do think though that your characterisation of suzaku was a bit out of place. Not in a way that he was occ, but rather that he thought and/or experiencing things far beyond his years, because he is still a child, incapable of such thoughts, perhaps the basic outline of them, but definitely not as refined
otherwise i really really like this so much :)
Pandas Are Still Bears RAWR chapter 14 . 9/23/2013
This was awesome!
Um3k0 chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
amazing 3 absolutely adored this! :) xx
That Faggot From Next door chapter 14 . 8/7/2013
That was amazing. Delicious sex scene btw. Had me feeling butterflies. The song at the beginning fits so well
That Faggot From Next door chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is so well written. Im so excited!
HelloRoxy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Your stories deserve more reviews. I love the length of the story, the pace, the plot, and the characters. Keep up the good ork and be proud. :)
yunshan.gao chapter 2 . 5/13/2013
Just forgot to say in my last review... and I'm not allowed to review twice to the same chapter.
I promise to mention the author and add a link to the original, if you allow me to translate.
yunshan.gao chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Hello, I'm a Chinese reader and I looooove your stories! Your Lelouch is exactly like what I imagine and your Suzaku is soooooo cute!
May I ask a permission to translate Until I Find You into Chinese? There are many other fangirls of Suzaku&Lelouch in China eager for good works!
Thanks for writing such a good story!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 4/15/2013