Reviews for Titans Together
Dez chapter 23 . 8/12
This is such an amazing story. The characterization is immaculate. You're a great writer.
plume228 chapter 23 . 7/30
I really loved this story, it's sweet and action is awesome! Thanks for the ride
SourlessCherryxx chapter 23 . 7/18
Okay, so I finally finished your amazing, touching, exciting and wonderful story! I started yesterday and I wanted to read it slowly, but I was literally addicted to it, so I couldn't put it down and now, today, I finished it! And I'm so sad because it's over. I loved every part of it! I loved the characters, how you built BB and Raven's relationship, the storyline, the villains, the dialogue, basically I loved everything about this story! I think this is the best BBRae story, I've ever read. Definitely my new favourite story! I think I might reread it later. Thank you so much for this great story! I enjoyed it so much.
1.6180339887498948482045868 chapter 23 . 6/17
wonderful story. made my week.
Screamindivr145 chapter 1 . 5/24
Beautiful.
mochafraptor chapter 23 . 5/19
A wonderful story, perfectly executed. 10/10
jane fire11 chapter 7 . 5/5
This is my at least 30th time reading this. NO JOKE I LOVE IT SO MUch! I wish I could write like this
Plutonimus chapter 23 . 5/1
Oh well done! Well done indeed!
Anon chapter 8 . 4/22
Surprised BB didn't point out the fact that he's the reason the Brotherhood still existed, having let them escape twice.
pisceanchic101 chapter 23 . 10/5/2017
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it and seeing Dr. Light from a different light (get it? get it?). Good job!
NillyNarwhal chapter 23 . 9/15/2017
I've just recently stumbled back into the TT fandom again and I am so glad I found this fanfic.

Maybe my tastes are changing, or I'm still maturing, or something, but I've found it harder to really get into a lot of chapter fics. However yours drew me in right from the start and kept me pressing the 'next' button as soon as I had finished one chapter (perks of reading an already complete fic).

I liked how this story was more mature, but not in a way just for the sake of being darker and whatnot. I also appreciated how you developed Beast Boy's and Raven's relationship; them becoming closer wasn't sudden, but a slower buildup, especially from past conversations through their communicators, and their actions in the present felt a lot more natural because of it.

Basically, your writing was just really enjoyable to read and I'm definitely going to check out what else you got :)
jane fire11 chapter 23 . 8/21/2017
This is like my 20th time reading this... I LOVE IT!
jane fire11 chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I read a lot of fanfic's and I think this one is my favorite
WaterLily888 chapter 23 . 8/6/2017
This is my favorite story from you, hands down. I can't stress enough how amazing I think your writing is. I read once about the kiss rule: "If they have to kiss for you to know they're in love, you're not writing romance right" and your writing follows that rule. I love the pace and how you built up their relationship, because it wasn't too slow or too fast; it was perfect and believable. I also really enjoyed how you thought of the plot; adding the Justice League and how they handled Dr. Light was brilliant (see what I did there), because it shows that even heroes themselves can go wrong in the pursuit of trying to do the right thing. And I know this is a long review, but I also want to say that I love how you added how the Titans suffered from mental health issues after fighting The Brotherhood of Evil; it gave maturity and credibility to this story. Thank you for taking the time to write and finish such a beautiful story; I wish I had read it while you were writing it.
Guest chapter 23 . 3/2/2017
I loved this so much. It was so unlike any TT fic I've read but that's one of the best parts about it. I loved the suspense, drama, romance, and action it had. Amazing job. Really.