Reviews for Titans Together
REABBLOVER chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Just most other reviewers I seriously hope to encourge you to continue writing this story, because I am already rereading it because I adore the story. I can't wait for the aftermatch of this war and watch the titans settle back in their 'normal' life. So please update soon.
M chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Damn. It's 3:AM, I have a test at 8:AM, and i'm still here, reading this awesome stuff you wrote. I guess i'm gonna die tomorrow, but I'll die happy.
One of none chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
well were to begin first off mr acrotis or what ever pleas shut up and stop reading you seem to miss the obvious point here it a story about bb and rae falling in love so shut it the author is doing a fine job
one of none chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
still as good how do you do it
BioReck chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I always did hate when stories ended. When anything ended, really. I hope you'll continue to right stories like this in the future.
Mr. Atrocious chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed this story overall, but I have a few things to say that I hope might help you on your next story. I've been reading both of your two stories for a while, this one I have completed while the other I'm on the last third or less, so I just want to comment on the overall structure to your stories.

1. The villains in both of your stories don't have enough real character and presence in the plot.

Doctor Light and Phobia here, and Slade in Colors of a Mind both have only had a few moments of real dialogue without having enough growth or presence in the story. Their appearances are somewhat momentary and in my opinion leave them lacking personality. In this story Light is a disturbing and unforgiving rapist, but he doesn't try to communicate with the characters enough during the battles or anything substantial enough for me to truly feel intimidated or affected by him as a villain or an individual. Phobia spoke once or twice from my memory throughout the whole thing, they were just lacking as characters in the big picture of things.

Next time, please give the villains more presence because so far they've been a bit excluded in favor of the lengthy activities and dialogue between Beast Boy and Raven.

2. Plot points drag out for too long.

As I mentioned before I was getting quite irritated at a point in the story when they would search for Doctor Light only to be set back again and return to the hotel, sleep, and then start all over again. In Colors of a Mind the way Beast Boy was sleeping over with Terra and Raven and the day to day activities of Raven trying to get by in high-school until her powers return has also been dragging a bit too long.

You tend to get your head wrapped around one plot point or concept and in effect pauses the story from moving forward or growing, to an extent. This isn't an unbearable problem, but I think the pacing and structure of your writing could use some modification to keep the stories from becoming stale.

That's all for right now. I will explain more as I review Colors of a Mind since it's late and I will soon lose the ability to make sense. I hope you can understand my criticisms and apply it to your future stories.

LooneyLockhart chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
oh my gosh what's happening? sorry i couldnt review quicker!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Heavy stuff at the end. I'm glad that it picked up so much when it did, but what else is there to this story? I'm definitely curious what else will happen in this story, keep it up.

Mr. Atrocious chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Took a break, but I'm back. This one was quite good, and the little romantic moments worked quite well this time. Nothing else to say until next time.

The Dark Wyvern chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
A truly awesome final chapter can't wait for the epilogue. Though while this book is closed I don't think the story should be. There is much more that could happen and I hope to read a part two.
lil joker 1989 chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
lol poor Garfield :3 nice chapter
Sergeant Daniel chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
I just love this story. It was amazing. I can't wait to see what the epilogue will be like. Update soon:D
RandomDalmatian326 chapter 22 . 8/10/2012
Listen, I went through your story in one go.

I'd like to applaud you for your way of writing, you plot, the characters, everything. This is one of the best fanfictions I have read in a while.

Thank you for writing it, and I hope that you will be willing to write an epilogue.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/8/2012
Hurrah! Loving it, keep going! Thanks for sharing your story with us.
Guest chapter 22 . 8/6/2012
*Slow clap turns into thunderous applause*

That was... really, really awesome. Glad I found it when I did.

Also, " And thanks for loving Beast Boy and Raven. It just makes you cooler than other people." - duh, of course.

Looking forward to an epilogue too, whenever that may come out.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »