Reviews for Titans Together
fei.fie.fo.fum chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
it's, it's finally over. B'{

i'm not sure how i feel about that. and no, those are tears in my eyes, there, was some dust. i need to do some dusting around here. and some pledge.

stop judging me!

i liked it. the reactions from everyone wasn't over the top, or generic. natural. i liked it, robin was, surprise, surprise, um, surprised. cyborg made his bid at being a pest and was quickly and efficiently shot down. and he wasn't being a child about it either.

so well done at those points.

it was a nice outline of their relationship's heading in between the nice big metaphor with the rollercoaster. very tasteful. you left enough room for the imagination to run but with enough fodder so that it'll head in a generally bbrae direction.

love that execution.

hmm, this review is starting to sound an awful lot like a right proper review. damn. i get all serious at endings. and damn it, i have the sniffles! i'm not holding back tears!

oh gawd, the feels! my babies! my preciouses! why you do this to me!

and no! you haven't reduced me to a bawling mess on bed. if you'll excuse me now, i have to go find some alcohol to drown my feels in...
senpen banka chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
This was an excellent story, definitly one of the best!
theVillage1diot chapter 23 . 11/15/2012
*Tim Taylor question mark growl*

Didn't expect this to come about... I'll definitely check out Moments in the Aftermath during Thanksgiving Break. This is an awesome story, and it's been a wonderful ride (HA! See what I did there?), and I have no doubt the one-shots will be equally good as this.

Thanks for writing this, it's probably my favorite Teen Titans fic.
onethingillread chapter 22 . 11/14/2012
I have just spent the past week or two reading your story a little bit at a time, and I must say, it was absolutely fantastic. You had it all. From great story plot, to well exicuted character personality progression. (I can't think of a better way to discribe it at the moment) Titans Together truly stood out from some others I have read, mainly because of the stories maturity, and of coarse the well thought out romantic plot between Raven and Beast Boy There was one point in the story when I finished a chapter and tried to stop reading to get some sleep. it was one of the harder things I've had t accomplish in a while.
To finish the review I just wanted to tell you about the end of chapter 19 in the gym. I believed it to be one of the major highlights of the story, and a great scene with the couple. It honestly seemed like it could have been in a movie of some sorts. I also liked the way you ended the last chapter, you left it rather open, and quite happy. Anyway, your story was absolutely amazing and I really hope you can find time to post an epilogue, but it's not a bad thing if you don't.
The rundown: you have written a wonderful story, and I have full intentions of reading Colors of a Mind.

Keep writing like you are!
-otir

I apologize if my review seemed... "all over the place" or a bit repetitive. It's kind of late as I'm posting this and I wants to leave a review after I finished reading Titans Together.
Eclipse1234 chapter 22 . 10/19/2012
Best story I've read in a long time, hands down, Portrayal of characters and their development was incredible, villains were great, team mechanics were awesome, and the romance wasn't rushed or too slow, but proceeded at a perfect pace.
REABBLOVER chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Just most other reviewers I seriously hope to encourge you to continue writing this story, because I am already rereading it because I adore the story. I can't wait for the aftermatch of this war and watch the titans settle back in their 'normal' life. So please update soon.
M chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
Damn. It's 3:AM, I have a test at 8:AM, and i'm still here, reading this awesome stuff you wrote. I guess i'm gonna die tomorrow, but I'll die happy.
One of none chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
well were to begin first off mr acrotis or what ever pleas shut up and stop reading you seem to miss the obvious point here it a story about bb and rae falling in love so shut it the author is doing a fine job
one of none chapter 22 . 8/21/2012
still as good how do you do it
BioReck chapter 22 . 8/15/2012
I always did hate when stories ended. When anything ended, really. I hope you'll continue to right stories like this in the future.
Mr. Atrocious chapter 22 . 8/12/2012
I enjoyed this story overall, but I have a few things to say that I hope might help you on your next story. I've been reading both of your two stories for a while, this one I have completed while the other I'm on the last third or less, so I just want to comment on the overall structure to your stories.

1. The villains in both of your stories don't have enough real character and presence in the plot.

Doctor Light and Phobia here, and Slade in Colors of a Mind both have only had a few moments of real dialogue without having enough growth or presence in the story. Their appearances are somewhat momentary and in my opinion leave them lacking personality. In this story Light is a disturbing and unforgiving rapist, but he doesn't try to communicate with the characters enough during the battles or anything substantial enough for me to truly feel intimidated or affected by him as a villain or an individual. Phobia spoke once or twice from my memory throughout the whole thing, they were just lacking as characters in the big picture of things.

Next time, please give the villains more presence because so far they've been a bit excluded in favor of the lengthy activities and dialogue between Beast Boy and Raven.

2. Plot points drag out for too long.

As I mentioned before I was getting quite irritated at a point in the story when they would search for Doctor Light only to be set back again and return to the hotel, sleep, and then start all over again. In Colors of a Mind the way Beast Boy was sleeping over with Terra and Raven and the day to day activities of Raven trying to get by in high-school until her powers return has also been dragging a bit too long.

You tend to get your head wrapped around one plot point or concept and in effect pauses the story from moving forward or growing, to an extent. This isn't an unbearable problem, but I think the pacing and structure of your writing could use some modification to keep the stories from becoming stale.

That's all for right now. I will explain more as I review Colors of a Mind since it's late and I will soon lose the ability to make sense. I hope you can understand my criticisms and apply it to your future stories.

LooneyLockhart chapter 21 . 8/14/2012
oh my gosh what's happening? sorry i couldnt review quicker!
Mr. Atrocious chapter 19 . 8/9/2012
Heavy stuff at the end. I'm glad that it picked up so much when it did, but what else is there to this story? I'm definitely curious what else will happen in this story, keep it up.

Mr. Atrocious chapter 18 . 8/9/2012
Took a break, but I'm back. This one was quite good, and the little romantic moments worked quite well this time. Nothing else to say until next time.

The Dark Wyvern chapter 22 . 8/11/2012
A truly awesome final chapter can't wait for the epilogue. Though while this book is closed I don't think the story should be. There is much more that could happen and I hope to read a part two.
390 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »