Reviews for Titans Together
ariaamaliana chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
Oh my heart, it is satisfied. The ending made me so happy, thank you.
That guy with the pipe chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Well I gotta say I'm glad I took my sick day to read this, It's a good little fic a nice mixture of drama and action with an appropriate amount of romance thrown in. If I have one complaint it's that this story dose have a bit of a slow pace and a lot of times I felt like it was dragging but just when I felt like I was getting bored it picked back up but the pacing none the less annoying in how slow it could move. Apart from that little gripe I enjoyed this story plenty I think I'll check out the rest of your work.
Kodra chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Just found and finished this fic. It's well worth the read, I loved it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this excellent piece.

I really enjoyed the developing relationship through the lens of the superheroes conflict. It added the depth that I feel many stories lack, focusing solely on the relationship issues rather than surrounding issues that are likely to gum those up. It came off feeling more real as a result of that hard work.

I'm glad to see you have some extra scenes, so I'll be going through those now. Hope you keep writing.
x Desert Rose x chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
Wow, I read this entire thing in like 2 days and I absolutely loved it! Seriously. This is amazing. One of the best, if THE best, BBXrRae fanfictions I have ever read. You did a fantastic job with writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
awesome
EMA with one m chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Great story! Loved it
ClockRepair chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
OMG this story had my heart aching and twisting in a way that I thought it was in a vice. Or that Raven was taking a dig at it thinking I was Dr. Light. You are such a talented story-teller and I don't know how to string my words together in a way that would make sense. It just blew me away.
carlsbookworm chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
I love your writing. And the story. Everything. It was beautiful. You captured the characters so well, and I love that. Personally I love BBxRae get together stories the most and this was just so easy to read. You had me laughing and almost crying so often, and wow this review probably isn't doing much in the way of anything other than sounding really creepy, but it makes me so happy when I can find a super well written story about this otp 3
SimplyaCritic chapter 18 . 9/27/2013
love this chapter for some strange sick reason. God... I think I might need to go see a doctor
SimplyaCritic chapter 22 . 9/27/2013
omg beast kicking them out and robin... I-I cant breathe help
KageOkami-Kogo chapter 23 . 9/19/2013
I loved it! Such an amazing story and so very well written! Great job!
Baku babe chapter 23 . 9/18/2013
This is gonna be long, so prepare yourself *takes a deep breath*

This has been THE most amazing fanfic I've had the pleasure of reading in a very long time.
I loved how you incorporated the comics' outtake on things, mainly Dr. Light's rapist record - I have always wondered how they would have handled him if he were still his unlobotomized self, needless to say you have taken it and written it exactly (and I do mean exactly) how I believe the show would have handled it (if, you know, it wasn't for kids and teens...).

I enjoyed reading it thoroughly and loved how you've handled the growing relationship between BB and Rae, loved the little flashbacks and how you explained every change in character (such as BB eating meat).

Your intake on the characters emotions and innermost thoughts is extraordinary and admirable, not to mention very well thought out and realistic. I enjoyed going along for the ride and getting the full experience; I hurt when they spoke of their fallen comrades, laughed at some of their interactions, feared for their safety and well-being most of the story, felt saddened by their backgrounds, pasts, fears and nightmares and happy when everything turned out alright and they became couples.

I think this chapter of Raven riding the rollercoaster sums up nicely the way I felt throughout the story.

So thank you again for writing such an amazing story, you've handled it beautifully and I honestly feel blessed to have been able to read it :)
kawaiitas chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
wow. That's the one thing I can say right now. I just finished reading your amazing story here. I read it all in about 2 days, with two works and a lot of other life stuff getting in the way. But I stayed up late and woke up early just to read your story. I sneaked to peak at it at work. I just couldn't stop reading. You have a rare talent and it was like I was the part of the story, it felt so real. I cried at times and laughed too.
I just love there kinds of fanfic of BBRae, where there's a serious plot but a growing relationship too. You captured them so well and every single detail to well explained and real. I'd wish there was more but 23 long chapters are really impressive, especially since every sentence kept my interest.
I wish I had discovered you earlier so I could review you on every chapter as soon as it came out but I was too excited now and read it all at once.
Anyways I'm now following you and I'm hoping I'll see more from you soon! Keep this going ! Thank you and sorry for my long review (and a few english mistakes if there are any)
ImmortalMerc chapter 19 . 8/19/2013
Holy Crap Raven mind-raped them both (pun intended). I didn't think she go to those lengths to get the job done.
ImmortalMerc chapter 14 . 8/19/2013
Wow Dr. Light needs to be put down. I think the JL had the right idea with wiping his mind.
362 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »