Reviews for Titans Together
Atomicity chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Good job setting up how much of a threat Doctor Light is; I was really on edge while reading through Raven's almost-encounter with him. The lighthearted banter at the end helps balance out the severity of the previous scene and it's definitely very welcome.
Atomicity chapter 8 . 3/2/2014
Well now things are out in the open. I really like the use of that dream to expand on Raven's feelings and character. And that sarcastic quip in Raven's head while she was throwing up made me laugh.
Atomicity chapter 7 . 3/2/2014
With Robin's quip in the previous chapter about hotels being busy for the holidays, I half expected there to be only one bed in the room or something. The flashbacks were fitting, and I really like how BeastBoy gave Raven the cold shoulder. It'd be cool to see this scene from Raven's POV as well.
Atomicity chapter 5 . 3/2/2014
Urgh. Way to cut off that -super important- flashback with real-time stuff. I really love all the emotional tension and turmoil going on, especially since you've made it so easy to sympathize with BeastBoy.
kathrynmehr chapter 23 . 2/3/2014
And I enjoyed this one just as much! Thank you for the story :)
Haebris chapter 23 . 1/31/2014
Just finished it, it was very well written and paced. All of your characters were true to the source material in their personality traits and differing vocabularies (apart from where character development took its course). The chapters up until Raven explains why she cut off contact are a master stroke, establishing the two main characters slowly whilst explaining their current predicament with excellent use of flashbacks and current internal monologue. All of this culminates into the reader caring why it happened by the time you find out, if not well before. Then the drama continues to build as they face a 'new' enemy and risk losing what has been established. I wanted to see what would happen during this conflict but I never thought that anything really bad would happen because it wouldn't fit with the tone and it wasn't built up to; this meant that those chapters weren't intense and evoking of huge amounts of emotion but were interesting just because I wanted to see where the plot went. (And of course continued to be well written) Read Breaker if you want to get a handle on what I mean by build up of intensity. I would have liked to see a bit more character interaction with the other members of the team because for example when it said that Cy was Beastboys best friend it seemed like a statement and that it didn't carry much weight; Raven and Beastboy in the the written about parts of the time frame spent a little bit too much time together by themselves. This is getting faved.
Haebris chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
This is so well written and paced. It's not as intense as "Breaker" but I have a feeling that it may become as addictive. Just finished reading the second chapter.
ariaamaliana chapter 23 . 12/26/2013
Oh my heart, it is satisfied. The ending made me so happy, thank you.
That guy with the pipe chapter 23 . 11/27/2013
Well I gotta say I'm glad I took my sick day to read this, It's a good little fic a nice mixture of drama and action with an appropriate amount of romance thrown in. If I have one complaint it's that this story dose have a bit of a slow pace and a lot of times I felt like it was dragging but just when I felt like I was getting bored it picked back up but the pacing none the less annoying in how slow it could move. Apart from that little gripe I enjoyed this story plenty I think I'll check out the rest of your work.
Kodra chapter 23 . 11/4/2013
Just found and finished this fic. It's well worth the read, I loved it. Thanks so much for taking the time to write this excellent piece.

I really enjoyed the developing relationship through the lens of the superheroes conflict. It added the depth that I feel many stories lack, focusing solely on the relationship issues rather than surrounding issues that are likely to gum those up. It came off feeling more real as a result of that hard work.

I'm glad to see you have some extra scenes, so I'll be going through those now. Hope you keep writing.
Muskavin chapter 23 . 11/3/2013
Wow, I read this entire thing in like 2 days and I absolutely loved it! Seriously. This is amazing. One of the best, if THE best, BBXrRae fanfictions I have ever read. You did a fantastic job with writing this!
Guest chapter 23 . 10/23/2013
EMA with one m chapter 23 . 10/22/2013
Great story! Loved it
ClockRepair chapter 23 . 10/21/2013
OMG this story had my heart aching and twisting in a way that I thought it was in a vice. Or that Raven was taking a dig at it thinking I was Dr. Light. You are such a talented story-teller and I don't know how to string my words together in a way that would make sense. It just blew me away.
carlsbookworm chapter 23 . 10/20/2013
I love your writing. And the story. Everything. It was beautiful. You captured the characters so well, and I love that. Personally I love BBxRae get together stories the most and this was just so easy to read. You had me laughing and almost crying so often, and wow this review probably isn't doing much in the way of anything other than sounding really creepy, but it makes me so happy when I can find a super well written story about this otp 3
369 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »