Reviews for Titans Together
Guest chapter 23 . 9/2/2014
This is by far, one if the best fanfics I have ever read. Very well done and I look forward to reading more. -CayHeaven
thatrandomnerd chapter 23 . 8/24/2014
Alright, so I know I'm a little late to the party, but OH MY GOD HOW I LOVE THIS STORY! The plot and the character development is just so amazing, I love how you show the relationships and how they have been strained and strengthened over time. I love how you twisted Dr Light and made him so much more menacing than the comical man we saw in the cartoon, but linked it through and the subplot with Zatanna and the JLA is so brilliant.
A reviewer chapter 23 . 7/27/2014
HOLY CRACK IT'S 3AM BUT I FINISHED THIS STORY AND LOVE EVERY FREAKIN BIT OF IT! Loved. It was defiantly a new experience to compare- the story was dark, and then compare it to the kid's cartoon we all watched ages ago. Loved it, loved it, loved it. Thank you!
Kifo Sotri chapter 23 . 7/16/2014
My god this was an amazing story. I really am at a loss for words. There are a few minor typos but it isn't anything that is unreadable. The story was definitely tense at times, and I was quite worried, but it was absolutely worth reading.
Anbu-Nightfury chapter 23 . 6/30/2014
This was good. It was very well written. This fic is the kind of good that demands a review just to say how good it is.
Yoda chapter 23 . 6/17/2014
The feels are strong in this one
Mufasa chapter 3 . 6/16/2014
Holy crap, awesome story! I love the war torn feel and how the conflict is maturing the characters. Keep it up!
McDiggity chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Definitely a non-stop read. Full of so many highs and lows, honestly this whole thing played out professionally. I loved it. The emotion, the characters, the longing for more. It really effected me, making me tear up at times, and smirk (if not full on laugh) at other times. Amazing work. Thank you.
-McDiggity
SilentGreenThief chapter 22 . 4/18/2014
Still love this to absolute pieces. What a fic.
Max Peck chapter 23 . 4/10/2014
Well done, EmeraldsAndDaggers, that was a wonderful thriller of a fic.

I feel like a lot of fics handle the concept of "rap" on a surface level, as an excuse to make the plot seem darker or justify OOC-ness. I had some initial concerns with this one but I was pleasantly surprised that you proved me wrong. Fics like these are one of the reasons I keep getting dragged back into Teen Titans fics- authors that can treat oft-badly-written ideas with the respect and talent they need to work properly. I didn't realize till about halfway through that this occurrence was aided by DC Canon, but I consider that a testament to your research and canonical awareness. Too many more inexperienced writers would be ignorant of such a great opportunity for a fic to emerge. The appropriate inclusion of numerous side characters from, some of significance from the show (Hotspot or Pantha) and others cameos but with a history in comics (Argent, Phobia) added a new layer of depth to your story that made it feel more alive and less tunnel-visioned than a lot of TT fics. The JLA sideplot in particular presented a much more mature dilemma than most writers can imagine.

Characterization was pretty good, I felt. Neither Beast Boy, Raven, nor their relationship develop too quickly and it allowed you to find a deeper side of all three. Their relationship doesn't feel forced. Granted, there were a few occasions where their relationship was told through narration when I think it would have better served to be seen through flashbacks or some other method, but the final product was ultimately very enjoyable and fun to read.

Now that I've finished with this great piece of work, I need to look into what else you've written. If any of the rest of it is this good, I will be in for a treat. You're an impressive writer of FanFics.

iamking chapter 23 . 3/22/2014
this was so great!
Atomicity chapter 23 . 3/3/2014
This was a nice way to end it off. I like the choice of using flashbacks to fill in the important parts, and the roller coaster ride was used well too.
Atomicity chapter 22 . 3/3/2014
Bringing it full circle and having Zatanna wipe Doctor Light again was a great idea. I really enjoyed that plot point in the comics since it brings about so much conflict. It was also really entertaining to see BeastBoy suffer through the trope of continual interruption. and to see him and Raven stumble over their words trying to gauge how the others feel. Overall the story was fantastic and was easy to connect to emotionally; I enjoyed it immensely.
Atomicity chapter 21 . 3/3/2014
I'm glad that Raven only told BeastBoy what really happened, though it's no surprise. Her conversation with Light was indeed badass and you've done a great job of characterizing him as scum, since I hate his guts. I like the addition of a final twist as well, and I have no idea what to expect.
Atomicity chapter 16 . 3/2/2014
Red X provided some good comedic value. I'm glad that you were able to scratch the surface of the team's greatest fears and it's great that BeastBoy and Raven have finally admitted their feelings, kinda.
385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »