Reviews for Unknown Desire
aabc chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Well... Alice certainly has an interesting way of getting retribution. I have no idea of what they will do about Jasper... what is he even doing there? If Edward is so interested in Bella why has he not contacted her at all? I look forward for the story to play out.
dipsydoodle chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
They should ask Emmett to kick his abusive ass. :-(
pinklady34 chapter 10 . 6/26/2012
Oh man...what was up with that girl at the desk...she was being really rude. And jasper there...oh god!
aabc chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I'm not used to Jasper being a really bad guy! Shocking!

I enjoyed the back story.
pinklady34 chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Wow...that was crazy...I was actually expecting this from Alice and jasper relationship. Especially how het Bella and Alice were cryptic about it. And Bella should really stay with her instincts about Edward. Wow...I hope Tanya stays a true friend to Alice and eventually to Bella.
angieluvzdecullens chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I love the chapter poor alice :'( I kindda guessed from the abusive part but not the rape r pregnat part tha was soo sad anyways I can't wait to hear more bout BxE update plzzzzzzz

Bellafan chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
Love this chapter!

Jasper is really a pig, hope edward not as bad as jasper .
dipsydoodle chapter 9 . 6/12/2012
I'm intrigued by this story. Can't wait to read more!
LiLi82 chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
love it
feja chapter 9 . 6/11/2012
Yeah Edward sure is very creepy and she needs to get away. What he did was awful, poor Bella.

And what a sad story Alice's is.
aabc chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
I'm puzzled as to why he drugged her... but I'm looking forward to figuring out what going on.
pinklady34 chapter 8 . 5/30/2012
wow...edward is a freak! i can't believe he actually drugged her...freaking crazy! oh bella is going to be pissed when she finds out and poor alice is probably going out of her mind.
LiLi82 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
love it
angieluvzdecullens chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Omg Edward is soo mysteriou even do I kindda hav a feeling of what its going to be I just wannabe sure so updatesoon

manolomel9 chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Edward is not coming across as very like-able right now. This is obviously not his first rodeo luring his prey in. I am guessing he has a harem of former submissives that he keeps around to amuse him until they bore or piss him off, then he cuts bait and moves to the next victim. I hope Bella can figure him out and thwart his plans for her, or maybe Alice can help. She is probably going to be soo mad. Blythe way, I am still waiting for the Jasper backstory, maybe more hints next chapter :)
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »