Reviews for Unknown Desire
beachlovers chapter 8 . 5/29/2012
Why did he have to drug her?
pinklady34 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
So cryptic...and did edward drug her? I wasnt expecting that. Cant wait for more.
angieluvzdecullens chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Omg Edard is so mysterious omg dide he gave her something to sleep on her dirnk? He probably did? What is he planning on doing? Om I litterly can't wait I'm anxious lol updat plz

-Angie
aabc chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Oh No! What did Edward do to Bella? Drug her? More soon PLEASE!
LiLi82 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Love it
beachlovers chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Lots of questions. Why don't you post a couple chapters sooner now to get readers interest back.
manolomel9 chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Great job, can't wait to read the next chapter. Edward is coming across a bit shady. I will reserve judgement for now, but it not sounding good between his reputation and that I am pretty sure he drugged her drink to make her stay...I am also really curious to find out more about Alice's past relationship with Jasper.
Bellafan chapter 7 . 5/18/2012
Great chapter.

I barely read your story and its good!

I think edward mixed something in that water ...

*im sorry my english is bad
DebbiG136 chapter 6 . 5/8/2012
Hey I am completely behind you...school comes first. It is important that you get your education so that you can continue writing great stories and oneday have one published.

I will wait patiently for the rest of the story...you do what you have to in the mean time.
pinklady34 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Goodluck with testing and I will be here to read your next update.
pinklady34 chapter 6 . 5/4/2012
Goodluck with testing and I will be here to read your next update.
Charlie Belle chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
hahaha, you mentioned 50sahdes. Great job. Bella's going back to his place ohhhhhhh... ;)
Charlie Belle chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
Weird, Emmett and Alice? Will have to wait and see how this is going to go with them.

And Edward, already showing the dominating side with just the looks he's giving Bella.

Can't wait for more.
Charlie Belle chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
So, far a good start! :)

Great job!
aabc chapter 5 . 4/15/2012
Still very mysterious... I wonder what is behind the locked door...LOL.
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »