Reviews for Another Round
rubyrichy chapter 45 . 8/9/2013
I really like your story thx x
Guest chapter 45 . 6/26/2013
REALLY DO NEED MORE :)

I like this story I appreciate that u told ur story by using the twilight I know it was hard but, I think u r verey brave 4 doing it
Liz 1974 chapter 45 . 6/15/2013
good story
Liz 1974 chapter 33 . 6/15/2013
James Harris chapter 45 . 4/15/2013
You are a really brave person to have gotten through such terrible trauma. I hope things are going well for you and I want you to know that I really enjoyed your story.

Keep up the good work.
Leah Reid Whitlock chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I have been crying for the last couple of chapters Bella please don't go and Emmett was being an ass whole he was too god damn worried about getting laid he told Bella he fucking loved her and then he does that what the hell type of love is that you stupid bitch
Cheshire Silver-Heart chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Hey! Go to my new account to keep reading!
GalaxySurfer22 chapter 45 . 1/5/2013
Take you time man. I love your story. I'm not suicidal but I know how that must have felt. And why did you have to be in the hospital that part of the story confused me.
shannon chapter 45 . 1/1/2013
im so sorry about your brothers. i send your family my love and preyers.
shannon chapter 33 . 1/1/2013
thanks! this rocks and i love it. sorry for all you went through. my life has not been the best with 2 alcoholic parents, divorce, abuse to my mom, and averaging 2 hospital visits a year for my mom with drinking but you know what?! im happy im alive and its made me stronger. i really look up to you and how your so strong. thanks
Rogue Thunder chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Everyone, I'm sorry for having to post this, but my little sister is having a rough time. Just after we found out two of our brothets died, another died also. It might be awhile before she is able to get back to writing this but when she does it will be on a new account. Thank you for all the support you have lent her.
MidnightGlows chapter 45 . 12/27/2012
Oh my gosh! I'm sorry! It's totally not your fault! Take your time
Nicole-Lavinia1993 chapter 45 . 12/12/2012
Hey, I just want to say how sorry I am for your loss's... I know what it's like to lose a family member, but you need to remember that things will get better and your brothers wouldn't want you to be sad forever. Hope you get better soon.

PS. You are an amazing writer. :)
scigeekgirl chapter 45 . 12/11/2012
oh my, just found this today and I love it :)
jessa76 chapter 45 . 12/11/2012