Reviews for when the sun goes down
weasleyjumper chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
Loooooove it!
stars shine out chapter 1 . 6/16/2012
Excellent, love it.
Fern Paquette chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
You did very well for a first time! Very full of imagery. You have great potential in your writing, don't stop or lose your passion! :)
suffocating lies chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Oh my god, Gwen. You're a master with words. Dear god.

You have turned a pairing that I've lost interest in, back into one of my favourites. I loved your descriptions, how they danced, how they got together despite the ultimate weakness of Teddy's power; Victoire, and how they fell in love all over again as they fell in the meadow.

You have amazing talent. At nine-years-old, for Merlin's sake. Though the last line was a little sketchy, I liked it though.

I'll never be as good as you, darling, just wait until you grow older, and you'll be even better.

Gwen, I love you and this story. That was an amazing job, you showed absolute brilliance with words and all your pretty descriptions. This review has to end, but you know what I mean.

Love,

Naomi
marniemadden chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was really pretty! Beautiful vocabulary and lovely general emotion of the piece :) the only thing I could criticise would be that everything is in present tense, except the last line, which is in past. I don't know if that was intentional... Overall, great!