Reviews for ANBU's Boy
narutofanficlov321 chapter 12 . 7/21
Such a great story I simply LOVED it what's the sequel's name?
wolfeshade6 chapter 12 . 7/13
I hope you continue this story! I love it!
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/5
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/4
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ameranthian chapter 4 . 5/19
Tori makes such a good 'mom' for Naruto. I hope Hinata is able to have a better childhood in this story. I cna hardly wait to see where this goes from here.
Hoi-chan the Tem chapter 12 . 5/14
Wow, I didn't know camping trips could last 4 YEARS.
loretta537 chapter 11 . 1/8
i miss this story, please update it or write a sequel soon (if you already have a sequel and i missed it then let me know)
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 1/5
Oooooh, she's Hinata's aunt! And Hiashi's younger sister? Huh. Didn't see that coming.

Wow, so she has been guarding him a lot too? Aww, she could be his mom if she was older. Naruto seeks her out for comfort when he has trouble sleeping! He's warmed up to her already.

And a birthday party! It's so sweet how much she cares for the boy.
Crack-jouchan chapter 1 . 1/5
Ahahahaha! Tori-san has quite a temper, it seems! She's nice. She kind of reminds me of Hinata, actually..

Naru-chan is adorable, and people should not bully him. Adorable bae must be protected!
Guest chapter 12 . 11/9/2015
I hope you do write a sequel soon. I love this story and would really like to see it continued -

S&K
Anika Moons chapter 12 . 10/27/2015
Could you PLEASE Continue this story!
TangyCitrus chapter 1 . 10/23/2015
Already off to a very good start and I am very much intrigued and excited as to what will happen next, not to mention the changes that will occur due to this different beginning.
Thank you for writing and sharing this!
Take care and have fun!
tangune chapter 3 . 9/14/2015
how is kakashi related to naruto,s family
Guest chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
Ooh, this looks interesting!
monzepelmoon chapter 3 . 8/3/2015
Just going to point this out, you have your time lines mixed up. I thought tori was the youngest of the group. If she is then that would mean that she wasn't even born when minato and kushina were in the acedmy. Think about it kakashi was a child when minato and kushina were in their teens/ twenties.