Reviews for ANBU's Boy
Ooh, this looks interesting!
monzepelmoon chapter 3 . 8/3
Just going to point this out, you have your time lines mixed up. I thought tori was the youngest of the group. If she is then that would mean that she wasn't even born when minato and kushina were in the acedmy. Think about it kakashi was a child when minato and kushina were in their teens/ twenties.
Dare queen chapter 12 . 6/6
this is amazing!
Theobliviousoneishere chapter 5 . 5/21
i love kakashi's attitude
Evilshallprevail chapter 4 . 2/11
Sorry, but you are wrong. Probably you didn't hear it because oba means aunt while obaa means grandma. Same with Oji is uncle while Ojii is Grandpa
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 7 . 10/23/2014
My review states that you /seriously/ either need more reviewers, or more readers, because this is FRIGGEN' KICK-ASS! I am emailing the link to every eMail I know. Which is a lot, considering school emails are first name . last name at I'm-To-Lazy-To-Type-It-Out-At-10:14-At-Night-and-not-give-anyone-my-school-district-number.
Silver Kitsune-Chan chapter 6 . 10/23/2014
Oh, thank God you have actually completed this story. I was about to go on another one of my 'Hunt You Down If You Discontinue' rants as my ever pleasant friend calls them.
acetwolf94 chapter 12 . 9/22/2014
NICE! ADD MORE PLEASE!
naruto kurama chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
sweeeeettttt... Keep it up kk. ! CX XD :P :O :D :P :p XD .
KamisoraInazumi-chan chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Awesome! :D
Great chapter 12 . 2/28/2014
Interesting Prologue for a story, Looking forward to more!
LunarCatNinja chapter 12 . 12/30/2013
I love this story, and the plan for Naruto's emergence.
kitty4455 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
a really good story no faults with me 8)
Sanity and Katlin chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
I hope the sequel comes soon. This was a good read.

S&K

P.S.

- IS cuter then .
nichole-herrinH chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
This is spectacular work! I am not very good at giving reviews, so I apologize in advance. You are a very good writer, especially for someone so young, and I cannot wait to see how the story goes. Already you are setting up the plot and characters very well!