Reviews for ANBU's Boy
CallMeHiromi chapter 2 . 6/11
Your grammar is wayy better than most of the adults' I've seen

xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Lin-Dragon-Dreyer chapter 12 . 5/26
I can't wait for the sequel to this! this story was very well thought out and doesn't instantly overpower and change Naruto in any sense other than he actually gets trained and has a much better social and emotional understanding, unlike others I've read before. keep up the good work!
Well written
emily4498 chapter 12 . 2/2
I hope you finish this!
AnimeFreak347 chapter 2 . 1/28
I like this and I do like your OC Tori but it kind of doesn't make sense. She is one year younger than Kakashi (who is in his late teens at this point) but also was in Minato's and Kushina's class (who were at least in their early 20's when they died)? The math points to her being at least 23 or 24 if she was in their class. But if you go with 'a year younger than Kakashi' that would make her 18 or 19. Again, I would like to repeat that I do love your character and writing. It's just this piece of information that confuses me.
Rileyyheartt chapter 12 . 12/8/2016
Are you ever going to write a squel? I looked at your stories but unfortunately, I didn't see one.
SinfulPride chapter 5 . 10/27/2016
I really like this premise and you do a great job with character interactions! I'm sad to that the story isn't quite finished though. The only other thing that really out to me, though, was how easily Naruto learned elemental chakra manipulation. This is something that takes an army of older and more experienced bunshin a few days to get down, working nonstop. Yet Naruto pretty much masters an entire elemental jutsu in a single afternoon. This is literally the only thing that bothered me. Everything else is spectacular and I hope you eventually decide to expand upon this story more.
narutofanficlov321 chapter 12 . 7/21/2016
Such a great story I simply LOVED it what's the sequel's name?
wolfeshade6 chapter 12 . 7/13/2016
I hope you continue this story! I love it!
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/5/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/4/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Ameranthian chapter 4 . 5/19/2016
Tori makes such a good 'mom' for Naruto. I hope Hinata is able to have a better childhood in this story. I cna hardly wait to see where this goes from here.
Hoi-chan the Tem chapter 12 . 5/14/2016
Wow, I didn't know camping trips could last 4 YEARS.
loretta537 chapter 11 . 1/8/2016
i miss this story, please update it or write a sequel soon (if you already have a sequel and i missed it then let me know)
Crack-jouchan chapter 2 . 1/5/2016
Oooooh, she's Hinata's aunt! And Hiashi's younger sister? Huh. Didn't see that coming.

Wow, so she has been guarding him a lot too? Aww, she could be his mom if she was older. Naruto seeks her out for comfort when he has trouble sleeping! He's warmed up to her already.

And a birthday party! It's so sweet how much she cares for the boy.