Reviews for The Sparkle Of Diamonds
Took-Baggins chapter 12 . 6/2/2002
yay! more? please!
Mackenna chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Ooo, this is very interesting! I don't usually like reading diary enteries very much, but when I started reading this one, I couldn't stop, and I kept on going! Excellent characterization of Diamond and Pippin, can't wait to see how their relationship develops!
Rufferto chapter 2 . 5/30/2002
This is very cute.:) Pippin being able to put his thoughts down on paper is wonderful!
narin redpike chapter 10 . 5/29/2002
I usually don't like these sort of reads, but I really enjoy your diary. Please keep it up.
Mira Westing chapter 10 . 5/29/2002
I'm really liking this. But I won't tell you what to do - personally, I trust your creative impulses! I just hope Pippin doesn't pull anything TOO stupid. I'd hate for Diamond and Estella to have a falling out.
Mira Westing chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
I really like this. It's cute and I love Diamond's initial reaction to Pippin. He's such a scamp!
Leah Phoenix chapter 8 . 5/28/2002
very good! i hope u keep going with this!
Alon chapter 7 . 5/28/2002
This is too good not to have more reviews, so I will add one. You have established Diamond's voice really well, considering that the only example the Professor ever gave us of a female hobbit was Lobelia Sackville-Baggins! She sounds just like what I would think of a young female hobbit. I also like that she and Pip don't take to each other immediately. Sometimes real life (and love) is like that. Keep writing and peace...
Mira Westing chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
I like it. It's so nice to hear from the females of this particular universe once in awhile. The books were all about the boys but the gals deserve a chance, too. And I think you're showing Diamond to be all that a youngster would be - in her way.
Leah Phoenix chapter 4 . 5/26/2002
that's cute... i hope u continue!