Reviews for The Hardest Part of Living
Izzi89 chapter 2 . 3/5/2013
lol nice, i enjoyed reading it.. I really have nothing to pick on :P Perhaps besides the lack of visuals in the end, when it all converted to dialog.. Cool story though ;)
Izzi89 chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
Very nice, the beginning is especially well written. :D Must read, the rest :P
GelibeanH20 chapter 2 . 2/12/2013
Poor Engie. XD
Charlie K chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
Nice, the only nitpick I can think of, it that Seven (the Captain) is German, hence all the 'zee'-ing and Gromov (Engie) is the Russian.
Sol4rpleXus chapter 2 . 5/4/2012
love this one

write more please!
Schizo zee Techie chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Oh, you! *digital hugs*

No matter how short or long your stories are, they always make me smile when I read them. I enjoyed reading this chapter, it made me giggle as the encounter between Captain and Engie unfolded. Loved that you used Engie's rant from that page in the comic, it was amazing! *claps*

Keep up zee good work! You have a future in zee company
eight 0f hearts chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
As tem said, I'm not really sure what to say 'cause this chapter was short and basically just what happened in the comic, although I must say it was necessary in order to set them up for the rest of the story.

In any case, I look forward to seeing what happens when Engie meets up with Snippy.

As for what to do next... I guess you could go with Engie and Snippy meeting up for the first time (like in the "first impressions" story on here).

Alternatively, you could have them not meeting up because by some twist of fate, they're always in different places - Captain sends Engie off to do something, Pilot and Snippy come back, he sends Snippy off just before Engie comes back, etc.

IDK. Whatever you end up doing, I look forward to it :)

*whooo long winded review xD*
temarcia chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I'd love to see more. ; 3 I hope, next part will be longer.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
A most fascinating beginning.
messynotebooks chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love it so far!

Engie's take on the fallout is really interesting.

I hope you continue! The scene where he remembers the possible survivors was ├╝ber well written. :D
eight 0f hearts chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
I love it so far! A very interesting setup. I'm curious to see whether you follow the comic storyline in having Engie meet up with them, or make up your own. Really looking forward to more :)
LiquoriceLaw chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Ooh! Ooh! I know! He's thinking of Snippy!

The title's from an MCR song, right? I haven't listened to them for a while but thought it sounded familiar...

I look forward to seeing where this is going.
Schizo zee Techie chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
YOU! *digital hug*

This is amazing so far! Write more! Or else...you get no fireproof jacket!