Reviews for The argument
Why would batman be mad at robin for an incident that was out of the teen's control? It's not his fault that his secret id was almost out of the bag. Please update this story, I want it to have a happy ending!
Update
Sastt chapter 10 . 2/15
The ending AN of that last chapter was just plain pervy and inappropriate. This is not a flame but I am asking you to PLEASE never do it again. Could you at least have put something like, "WARNING: M rated AN ahead!"? I love how you added Renegade,but I disagree with destroying Nightwing's costume. When Dick creates a new persona of himself, it becomes a part of him and he can't just kill off a part of himself like that. This is a great story, please update soon.
Unichicken chapter 10 . 1/21
Please write more!
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 10 . 1/6
That's the same thing -_- ...N please continue this story I had an idea for Nigh...Regenerades birthday but...Nvm just please continue this story it one of the most interesting I've read N I've read alot of stories ...
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 9 . 1/6
You are so evil... that's the closes I ever will _
xxgirlblunderxx chapter 3 . 1/6
What! Batman the Bateman is what u say... Freaked out !
loveroffanfic23 chapter 10 . 11/9/2014
get the next chapter soon
Guest chapter 10 . 11/5/2014
Please update soon and could you make longer chapters because they're so good
The Shadow Keeper chapter 10 . 11/2/2014
Please write more! This is a great story!
gorebit chapter 3 . 10/26/2014
Owh my gawd
He did not just do that xD
Gawd that's beyond my expectation

Become a singer xD
Guest chapter 10 . 10/13/2014
Please update?! This is amazing! I want to see the joker get dick/ batman finally realize who dick was(nightwing/jesse McCarthy)/ also how the justice league/young justice react/ and how wally reacts! And what dick dose! So excited pleas update!
Aly chapter 10 . 9/30/2014
I wish you'd continu the story I loved it was really exciting and good DONT stop writing I swear you have a knack for it(:
Guest chapter 2 . 8/6/2014
Omg lol! Can't wait to see how this turns out! Love btw
fluffykitty12 chapter 10 . 8/5/2014
I LOVE THIS! Some errors, but you get the point across! Update!