Reviews for The argument
Gest chapter 10 . 3/29
Plz keep going
Aymaya Jensen chapter 10 . 3/16
Plz update soon. It so good! No, it's AMAZING! Plz plz update soon. 3 3 Truly inspiring.
ScarletNightFury chapter 2 . 2/4
OH MY FREAKING...GOD! XD I CANT BELIEVE IT
Giving up on a good story is sad to say the least.
Guest chapter 7 . 12/28/2015
Love this. The Jesse McCartney thing is hilarious.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/6/2015
Update
Richard-Grayson-Wayne chapter 2 . 11/25/2015
No! I say Jesse and I thought interesting name, just like his, oh no! Jesse McCartney! Lol
Guest chapter 2 . 9/9/2015
Can you please update?
blue chapter 10 . 7/13/2015
Awh love! Please update
EmberSun chapter 10 . 5/5/2015
Hi! I realize this update was like a year ago but I wanted you to know that I really like this story. If it is at all possible for you to finish it I would appreciate it very much! )

Thank you for the great story! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
Why would batman be mad at robin for an incident that was out of the teen's control? It's not his fault that his secret id was almost out of the bag. Please update this story, I want it to have a happy ending!
Guest chapter 10 . 2/16/2015
Update
Sastt chapter 10 . 2/15/2015
The ending AN of that last chapter was just plain pervy and inappropriate. This is not a flame but I am asking you to PLEASE never do it again. Could you at least have put something like, "WARNING: M rated AN ahead!"? I love how you added Renegade,but I disagree with destroying Nightwing's costume. When Dick creates a new persona of himself, it becomes a part of him and he can't just kill off a part of himself like that. This is a great story, please update soon.