Reviews for Medic Fever
Anonymous chapter 25 . 6/30
I admit this is contradictory because of the fact that I love TF smut (especially yours), but I'm really offended by the use of Skillet lyrics at the front of this chapter. I like Skillet, but they are a CHRISTIAN group, and their lyrics were written to PRAISE GOD, not GLORIFY SMUT. I am always adamant about things like this, and I just ask that you REMOVE and REPLACE those lyrics with those from a different song, recommended to be from a SECULAR artist.
Supermoi chapter 11 . 4/15
Fuck yes! I LOVE devious Knockout! :D
Supermoi chapter 10 . 4/15
*Take a deep breath* BAAAAWWWWWWW!

If you're still taking request for pairings, and its not been done yet, I'd like to see ratchet/Starscream!

Thanks!
Supermoi chapter 1 . 4/13
*fans self* That was hot...
this killed me! I cried so much! Ratchet and Dante! yeh! I read the predaking story an PLEASEPLEASEPLEASEPLEASECONTUINEIT! PLEASE! please contuine it! PLEASE!
transformeremoji chapter 37 . 1/23
I found this as my first smut and I kinda fell in love with this At first I thought this was over and gone I thought this was finished but it isn't I know it's been a few months but please! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! CONTUINE THIS! If I wasn't broke I wold pay you please! ou can write ANY pairing and the FEELS! Oh the feels you bring into these stories! pease! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTUINE!
Flame chapter 37 . 12/30/2015
You should do a Breakdown/Ratchet story
if you can't figure out a story for those two by yourself then I suggest this;
Ratchet walks through the woods deep in thought, "I'm so stupid" he sighs throwing his servos up. Why did he have to make a fool of himself only to get rejected by Optimus/Arcee(I really don't know who but one of the Autobots)? "AAAGGGHHH!". Jerking out of his thoughts,Ratchet spins towards the scream. Stealthily moving to the source he sees Breakdown heavily injured fighting Arachnid. Seeing Breakdown go down, Ratchet makes a split second choice and throws himself into the battle. (insert fight scean here). Healing the injured 'con at base will Ratchet keeps busy ignoring his pain. Will Breakdown join the Autobots, and will Breakdown fix Ratchet's broken spark?
This has just been stuck on my mine and I'm not a good writer. If you can make it a full story that would be awesome.
LapisFlame chapter 37 . 12/27/2015
!PLEASE UPDATE!

P.S.
do a Ratchet and Breakdown story or Ratchet and Ironhide
break some walls or the berth
Chico chapter 37 . 12/9/2015
A next? :0
It's very good! I like that !
Preda-chico chapter 37 . 10/10/2015
I Walt The next! It's just perfect!
Guest chapter 37 . 9/6/2015
Pair Ratchet and Ironhide together and break some walls, or the berth.3
Guest chapter 37 . 8/11/2015
I love this pair, Pred is so sweet!
ReshiramJones chapter 37 . 8/6/2015
I love this chapter! please continue 3
youllbeinmyheart1997 chapter 36 . 8/2/2015
Yay! Congrats on finishing this story arc! It was my favorite!
ss chapter 36 . 8/2/2015
cool I can just see predaking and ratchet as a couple with predaking being protective of the bot.