Reviews for Depths
Guest chapter 4 . 7/9/2014
sue, not sew
Robin.Is.MINE chapter 5 . 1/18/2014
Boo! Zatanna! Boo!
The story was great but not Zatanna
Guest chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I love your ending! My sister hates crocodiles with her heart and soul so this was right up my alley!
TheRockingWriter chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
:]
Guest chapter 5 . 1/15/2013
I LOVE IT
ZeldaIsis chapter 5 . 1/6/2013
Loved it. Just enough fluff with action.
kuromi123 chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Lol, I loved it. :)
flawed angel chapter 5 . 9/15/2012
Okay thank you for the humor repreive at the end I was in tears and a little laugh will either make me cry harder or stop crying. so yeah I cried harder! Haha Loved it!
The-girl-with-purple-eyes chapter 5 . 8/7/2012
So thats why he hates crocs hmmm...
TheStaryNight chapter 5 . 8/1/2012
Great story
janzen222 chapter 5 . 6/14/2012
i loved this whole story and i loved the last line the best "I offically hate crocodiles"
sofieblaze96 chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
I almost cried at the part where robin saw his parents. HOLY COW 0:40 AM! I need to sleep but your stories are so good! O man I officially hate time XD
ShinShin-Zidane chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
LoL perfect ending line! Good story
SummerSmilingSkies chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
This story is amazing! Please, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you do one last chapter? Also I noticed something in your writing and have a way to make it better. You appear to have a lot of unnecessary reapeting words. An example would be, "He raised his fist and Clark grabbed his fist". As you can see, you said fist twice in one sentence. A way to make it better would be to to delete the last fist and say something like, "He raised his fist and Clark grabbed it." I know that my example may be a little plain and a less mature sentence, but putting the same word twice or repeating the same word in three sentences in a row is just something I respectivally advise against.

Keep writing,

~robinskies~
JakeFL chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
Last line made me laugh.

Oh, for future reference, "sue" is the term for a lawsuit. "Sew" is a needle pulling thread (yes, Broadway references always work).

Great story. Come check out my fics if you have time.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »