Reviews for The Side of the Angels
Home4MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 2/17
Awesome. I love this stuff. Great job *thumbs up*
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 2/12
God this story is perfect! The dark king is Eurus, it all makes sense! In a way with this story you predicted season 4, amazing! :)
Mzzmarie chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
Beautifully written

This is a segment that I have always been curious about as well: "fallen angel. What the criminal mastermind is capable of has been proven time and again in the last few days - and this man had John, his John, for six hours tonight"

Definitely prompt-worthy!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2016
Beautiful! This caused a wide range of emotions in me! But it was ultimately happiness! :) I love this beautiful friendship and I'm so glad you didn't make it slash! Thanks!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
Another perfect one. Love this better than "cannon".
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Good story, mate!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Great description on Sherlock's views and feelings towards John. I enjoyed hearing about his room in the mind palace. The chess piece analogy was amazing and I agree with you that 2 months is better than 2 years
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Extremely sweet! 3 it's rare to find fics in the SH fandom that involve purely friendship between Watson and Holmes (not saying that the pairing is bad, but it's refreshing to see some well-written platonic fics on here) and this is absolutely wonderful! The characterization were all on point and it was overall a lovely read.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
...And if said pic becomes his phone background... Well, no one has to know, right?
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Love how you showed Sherlock's gradual realization of how much he had come to care for John and their friendship. He is definitely on the side of the angels, even if sometimes people think he's the devil himself because he knows how to make people's livrs a living hell. ;) Sherlock is definitely no sociopath. He's got a good and caring heart. 3

Delightful read! Thank you for writing this. :)
EvilDime chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Some of this is really cute. A bit much re-telling for my taste, but otherwise good. (And I want that snap shot!)
- Dime
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wow this was really good. I found your writing quite powerful. Good job! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Love this. Sherlock...
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
omg. such a brilliant story and so much emotions and feelings. heartbreaking, touching and a little silly and satisfying.
thank you for writing!