Reviews for The Side of the Angels
Beautiful! This caused a wide range of emotions in me! But it was ultimately happiness! :) I love this beautiful friendship and I'm so glad you didn't make it slash! Thanks!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 2/15
Another perfect one. Love this better than "cannon".
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
Good story, mate!
BooksAreMedicine chapter 1 . 11/16/2015
Great description on Sherlock's views and feelings towards John. I enjoyed hearing about his room in the mind palace. The chess piece analogy was amazing and I agree with you that 2 months is better than 2 years
Nearing Midnight chapter 1 . 10/10/2015
Extremely sweet! 3 it's rare to find fics in the SH fandom that involve purely friendship between Watson and Holmes (not saying that the pairing is bad, but it's refreshing to see some well-written platonic fics on here) and this is absolutely wonderful! The characterization were all on point and it was overall a lovely read.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
...And if said pic becomes his phone background... Well, no one has to know, right?
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/14/2015
Love how you showed Sherlock's gradual realization of how much he had come to care for John and their friendship. He is definitely on the side of the angels, even if sometimes people think he's the devil himself because he knows how to make people's livrs a living hell. ;) Sherlock is definitely no sociopath. He's got a good and caring heart. 3

Delightful read! Thank you for writing this. :)
EvilDime chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Some of this is really cute. A bit much re-telling for my taste, but otherwise good. (And I want that snap shot!)
- Dime
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wow this was really good. I found your writing quite powerful. Good job! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Love this. Sherlock...
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
omg. such a brilliant story and so much emotions and feelings. heartbreaking, touching and a little silly and satisfying.
thank you for writing!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great story!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That's awesome. I love how you explored inside his head in those scenes and oh, my heart had stopped during the pool scene when I watched it. I too am a Christian and I applaud you on your standing on that... and sticking to canon pairing. Also, I admit, some of my characters, are canon with a... foul mouth, but I do my best to get away with the lesser evils and, in my Japanese ones, I use the Japanese word they use. I also thought your use of original canon for age was excellent and the theory on the info leak worked well in this line. I hope you don't mind a hug for this tear jerking story. I don't care, now, that the reunion was different, I still think this can be one of those 'Doctor Who alternative dimensions' and will accept it as that. Take care and God bless. 10/10
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Cute story
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Enjoyed the story. Very well done.