Reviews for The Side of the Angels
QueenNaberrie chapter 1 . 2/14
Love how you showed Sherlock's gradual realization of how much he had come to care for John and their friendship. He is definitely on the side of the angels, even if sometimes people think he's the devil himself because he knows how to make people's livrs a living hell. ;) Sherlock is definitely no sociopath. He's got a good and caring heart. 3

Delightful read! Thank you for writing this. :)
EvilDime chapter 1 . 1/18
Some of this is really cute. A bit much re-telling for my taste, but otherwise good. (And I want that snap shot!)
- Dime
TheVelvetRose 1120 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Wow this was really good. I found your writing quite powerful. Good job! :)
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!
Love this. Sherlock...
BeyondMyReach chapter 1 . 4/21/2014
omg. such a brilliant story and so much emotions and feelings. heartbreaking, touching and a little silly and satisfying.
thank you for writing!
lazybum89 chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Great story!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
That's awesome. I love how you explored inside his head in those scenes and oh, my heart had stopped during the pool scene when I watched it. I too am a Christian and I applaud you on your standing on that... and sticking to canon pairing. Also, I admit, some of my characters, are canon with a... foul mouth, but I do my best to get away with the lesser evils and, in my Japanese ones, I use the Japanese word they use. I also thought your use of original canon for age was excellent and the theory on the info leak worked well in this line. I hope you don't mind a hug for this tear jerking story. I don't care, now, that the reunion was different, I still think this can be one of those 'Doctor Who alternative dimensions' and will accept it as that. Take care and God bless. 10/10
Shiary chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Cute story
SakuraDreams chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
Enjoyed the story. Very well done.
Cariboucapecod chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
May I just tell you how much I appreciate your VERY well written stories, as someone who does not ship Johnlock or Sprik I am always looking for good authors that write nonslash
readinggirl1989 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
like the chess metaphor
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
That was truly wonderful! Once again, you've astounded me with your writing talent, thank you.

John's hysterical giggle is so pathetic-sounding that it provokes an unaccountable urge deep inside him, to run Moriarty through a meat grinder. Slowly.

I should probably be ashamed of myself for smiling when I read this ;).
Louey06 chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
good story. I love seeing Sherlock care about John. he needs someone to look out for him, even if tha someone is a sociopathic bastard. Great work a very enjoyable read,
AnnAisu chapter 1 . 5/26/2013
I think that's the best reason for a hug that I have seen...ever.
Dr.B.Damned chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
Love it! Especially the ending!