Reviews for Lady Deadpool loves Deadpool
marvelcomicslover chapter 1 . 3/30
I absolutely love this fanic. Cant wait until next working on a fanfic for deadpool right now too
Enominus chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
The story is grate so far you did a good job,but here is an idea to make it even Deadpool finds out he has a daughter he matures a little and try's to be a good father,and while the story progresses so dose Deadpool's maturity,and soon enough lady Deadpool thinks Antai should try going professor X's school to make it a bit more complecated,and soon enough Deadpool gets a secondary job as gun tester testing from pistols too sniper rifles.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
Wwwoooowww best stripy ever
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Please continue!
The Jonny T Factor chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
OH MY GOD! I AM SOOOO SORRY! I let my brother use my phone while I was still logged in! He did the last review to troll you and me personally! I apologize greatly! I have nothing against your story, and I will personally kick by brother's ass for you and me both! Again, I was not responsible for the review earlier. In fact, I find you're story splendid! Therefore I shall favorite it! Have a wonderful day!
The Jonny T Factor chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
You suck. This is a disgrace to the gay community including myself. You hate fags like me but I'd suck your dick. Gay for deadpool and boys. Loooooooser.
Drawerfan chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
This was a great chapter can't wait till the next update

-Drawerfan
Nick chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
I enjoyed this fanfic. I felt that you really captured Deadpool and Lady Deadpool's characters. Other than a few typos, this fanfic was pretty spot-on! 4/5