Reviews for Early in the Morning, and Late at Night
Scarblade chapter 1 . 3/15
Great story. Wouldn't mind a sequel with his aliveness status as well as cameos from draco
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved it and want more. Hope you write a sequel.
Dreamhorse730 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I must say, I was a little skeptical with the beginning, but this story was marvelous, very well written. I only wish there was a sequel, I think that seeing everyone's reactions could be quite interesting.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Fantastic:) But it can't be over! Sequel please:)
delenda est c chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Perfect . Thank you .
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You are a necromancer. Goodness! The conversations throughout the story was amazing joyful and filled with laughter! Severus and Harry are so endearing! The Dark Arts and the time lapse and the occupations of Harry's discreet bodyguards! Ahhh, so enticing! The wanking and gradual sex to feel alive! Where's the sequel?! The amusement of the reactions of the people to their relationship and evolvement of a protective Harry!?
Little-dhamphir chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ugh! Story was soo good!

I would have said AWWW at the end if I didn't miss the possible double meaning of the last sentence. Or maybe its my sleep deprived mind that is taking that last sentence a little to literally.

Good job anyways writing the story despite my hesitance with it at the beginning with Harry's thoughts and feelings exposed in the graveyard like that.
atymer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I think this is lovely.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great one shot! Good development. Sweet ending. The domestisity was adorable, and they both fell into it naturally. I was worried at the beginning, not sure about Harry's state of mind, but it turned into a lovely story. I almost wish there was more, but the ending was wonderful.
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ok I love this story and where its going and where it went, but in the story it talks mostly about how everyone will react to Severus being back and alive and I was looking forward to reading that part and reading everyone's reaction to Harry and Severus being together.
Mistress of Disaster chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Loved it! Honestly a great story. In the beginning I was a bit sceptical where you were heading with the plot, but it was defenitely worth reading the whole story in the end.
Keep up writing!

MD
Kamratbambi chapter 1 . 12/6/2012
a very good and a different kind of story. Love it!
Sofie Eolas Holmes chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Kyah! Kawaii ! So sweet! Through i would have loved to see Mc Gonagall face when she finds out ;)
bookworm0902 chapter 1 . 11/16/2012
This was brilliant! Love this so much!
GodofMischiefandChaos chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
So fluffy :D I Loved it .