Reviews for Early in the Morning, and Late at Night
LunarisDraconis chapter 1 . 3/30
I loved it
ranoshi chapter 1 . 2/14
I like this, it's a really refreshing concept. I'm glad Harry went as far as he did to bring Severus back, granted he was drunk but now he and Severus get a second chance and they get to be happy together. The span of friends and supporters Harry has along with his own powers to back him up to protect Severus is delightful. Having Lucius have his blood let for the ritual felt like a piece of justice served. Thank you for writing.
yaoichallenge21 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is a great story. Very detailed, but not overly so. I liked how you informed the readers of what everyone else has been up to after the war. I wish you would write a sequel, based on Snape finally introducing himself back to the world. I am curious as to what would happen and how they would deal with it, so a sequel would be awesome. Anyways, i loved this and hope to view more of ur work ay a later time. XP Kudos!
teedub chapter 1 . 8/21/2015
I've read this a few times and enjoyed the last just as much as the first.

Even though it's years after it was posted, I wanted to give thanks and feedback.

So, thank you for this story. I'm sure I'll read it again in the future when I need a "sure thing" to read.
harryandginnyfan83 chapter 1 . 7/19/2015
I really enjoyed this. Is there a sequel? I'll have to take a look. If not maybe you could do one? I would really like to know what happens next. How do people react when they find out Snape is still alive and how his and Harry's relationship develops. Thanks for sharing.
Scarblade chapter 1 . 3/15/2015
Great story. Wouldn't mind a sequel with his aliveness status as well as cameos from draco
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
Loved it and want more. Hope you write a sequel.
Dreamhorse730 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I must say, I was a little skeptical with the beginning, but this story was marvelous, very well written. I only wish there was a sequel, I think that seeing everyone's reactions could be quite interesting.
Anna chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Fantastic:) But it can't be over! Sequel please:)
delenda est c chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
Perfect . Thank you .
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
You are a necromancer. Goodness! The conversations throughout the story was amazing joyful and filled with laughter! Severus and Harry are so endearing! The Dark Arts and the time lapse and the occupations of Harry's discreet bodyguards! Ahhh, so enticing! The wanking and gradual sex to feel alive! Where's the sequel?! The amusement of the reactions of the people to their relationship and evolvement of a protective Harry!?
Little-dhamphir chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Ugh! Story was soo good!

I would have said AWWW at the end if I didn't miss the possible double meaning of the last sentence. Or maybe its my sleep deprived mind that is taking that last sentence a little to literally.

Good job anyways writing the story despite my hesitance with it at the beginning with Harry's thoughts and feelings exposed in the graveyard like that.
atymer chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
I think this is lovely.
Lady Gaidin chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
Great one shot! Good development. Sweet ending. The domestisity was adorable, and they both fell into it naturally. I was worried at the beginning, not sure about Harry's state of mind, but it turned into a lovely story. I almost wish there was more, but the ending was wonderful.
Jackalin Friday13 chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Ok I love this story and where its going and where it went, but in the story it talks mostly about how everyone will react to Severus being back and alive and I was looking forward to reading that part and reading everyone's reaction to Harry and Severus being together.