Reviews for The Odyssey
eckomoon chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Your stories are always so good and this was perfect. Brought up so many emotions of S5 for me. I cried in almost all of the episodes in the first half of season 5 and I don't cry very often but it was heartbreaking.

This line made me laugh, "You believed some interesting theories,". Haha. the god pact.

There's no one else for Chuck. Blair thinks she can love someone else and be happy but when it comes down to it, she's living a lie without Chuck. Not only that she doesn't love any of those other guys like she loves Chuck but they don't love her like he does either. They don't even know all of her so they can't love all of her. I loved Chuck throwing all of her lines back at her and her dismissing them. They will always come back. "Let's go up in flames together".
bells-mannequin chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This is so incredibly good, I can't even give you proper words for how good it is.

I loved every sentence of this, every little peace that you shared with us. It's just so ... intense, and breath-taking and ... Chuck and Blair. Blair and Chuck.
It's gorgeous, really, it is.

- bells
ayearwithoutchad chapter 1 . 5/6/2012
Perfect plot. Perfect characterization. Just perfection all around
Ticia chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Amazing!
Ginger Lee chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I'm echoing what everyone else has said, please please please don't ever stop!
icarus17 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
perfection!

you are always perfection... please continue to fight the good fight and keep them in love (whether they are together or not is of no consequence, i just want them in love) in your world even if it's not happening on the show.
noni-rose chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This is perfect, spot on. LOve your stuff, you're the best at Chuck and Blair.

That he would go dead inside to protect himself from her is so exactly true to character.
LilyBelle chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh, I love this. Love.

Right now, since the show isn't doing it for me, I'm desperate for good Chair fanfic and hardly anyone is doing it anymore. Yours has always been a clear and lovely voice (and you make it hurt oh so good) and I've desperately missed it. We're still out here, reading, hoping, dreaming. Please don't stop. If you have to rewatch the first few seasons and do AU's off of threads from there, or re-imagine parts of this season, whatever you have to do to get through.

You're one of the best in this genre, and I can't imagine what things would be like if you stopped writing Chair.
Mademoiselle Bass chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Thank you so much for this! I'm really sorry that you don't feel inspired because of what is happening on the show, but I completely understand it. I have hope that things will get better at the end of this season and I hope that you will feel inspired then!

This story was intense and raw, it was so Chair. I loved it. And it is absolutely true Blair could love anyone else, but Chuck only knows how to love Blair. "I was always breaking myself over you...I don't know if you understand my complete destruction for you." This is so true and the way you express this truth is just great.

But then again if Blair loved someone else, if she chose that simple kind of love, would that make her happy, wouldn't it be as if she was living a lie? If you're capable of much stronger feelings, if you're capable of loving more deeply, aren't you in some way lying to yourself if you chose the simple love? These are just some questions that popped up in my head while reading your story.

"Basses were never supposed to have a fairytale ending. We're shrouded in tragedy. Falling in love with you was an unfortunate mistake. I've only brought hurt upon myself when I should have just been looking for the next high." I had tears in my eyes while reading this, sometimes I'm scared that this is the way it was supposed to be.

Thank you so much for the happy ending, I think my heart couldn't have taken it if these two didn't get together in the end. Thank you so much for writing this! It was amazing!
shikasta chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I thoroughly enjoyed this. You portrayed C & B to perfection. You voiced my view of where C & B are heading and to me this would be their epilogue, Blair realizing too late.

I hope you continue.
Chairfanforver chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So good and complex. These two are great
theghostqueen chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is really, really great. Your a fantastic writer. This was really intense and so Chuck and Blair. Thanks for writing this! Awesome job! Keep writing. :)
Selfish and Shrewd chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was perfect. Raw, powerful, painful, beautiful... very Chuck and Blair.

"We are always. Even when I thought we were never." I can't even tell you how much I loved that line...
dreamgurl chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Love it! No idea what's going on in the show anymore, but this feels like how it should be. Your writing is so poetic, and I love how Chuck and Blair say nothing and everything at the same time.
Bran chapter 1 . 3/20/2012