Reviews for Gone - Old Version
Guest chapter 6 . 2/26/2013
I really do like the way this one is now though, but all stories can be improve on, I guess! Good luck, can't wait to read it!
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
What will happen next
Saissister chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
nice
spellmugwump97 chapter 5 . 8/11/2012
Yay!
This is really good. Your writing is, as always, brilliant, and I like how the story line is progressing at just the right pace; not too slow that it gets boring, not so fast that you barely know what's happening. Well done, awesome job!
Don't rush yourself to get a new chapter up. It'll just completely wreck your creativity. Trust me, I know, from plenty of experience!
Anyway, this chapter is brilliant, well done! I can't wait for more:D
Jess:)
louisaeve chapter 4 . 7/17/2012
Hey. Just wanted to say that this will be promoted on .com xx
Parag shadeslayer chapter 4 . 6/24/2012
umm hiee...

U made a profile. I saw ur review of my story and saw that u had written a story. So i thought to check it out.

Umm...i don't hav much 2 say 'bout the story itself. I wudn't hav put in a review if it was any1 else-actually it's only the 2nd time i hv reviewed-bt just coz it was u, the most amazing reader of my lyf, i thought why nt write smthng in a review.

Anywayz as far as the story is concerned i will me more interested once harry comes back, he will cm back, right? U r doing gr8 at the moment though.

Keep going!

I guess that's it...

er...bye...!
Natalie chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
Liz this is a really good idea for a fic :D
sea-wren-dip-a-tea chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This is really good. Love the plot. You should update soon. :D
LoveandHappiness1390 chapter 4 . 5/13/2012
You need to update, like now! Lol but seriously update soon it's been a month, you can't just leave me hanging like this! :)
No name chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Could you update this soon please! It is SO good! PLEASE! :D
just-the-narrator chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
O my goodness, I am so happy that I found that you updated, but I still cant tell if it's better or worse, because now i really want more! update soon please!
ZebraPotter18 chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
This story is really interesting, I really like it! You need to update soon please! Keep up the great work! :)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
What going to happen next
spellmugwump97 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
I didn't get any time to write a review for the other two chapters, sorry :/ I thought that half term would bring time, but, alas! No. This was really good, the perspective of Hermione and the Weasley's was really good. I think it's good that you showed how upset everyone is, not just Ron and Hermione, as some people do. Lots of people seem to make out that Ron, Hermione, Remus and Sirius are the only people that care if Harry's gone missing, and that's obviously not true - whether they only want him for the war effort or not, though I doubt that's the case with most of the members of the Order, though probably with Mundungus. Actually, I quite like him.. in an annoying, sort of way. Sort of reminds me of my uncle. Not that my uncle steals stuff. He owns a car business.. ranting! Sorry! Erm.. I also liked how you showed Hermione, about how she was very upset about Harry. I think lots of people, -too many!- seem to forget how Hermione really does love Ron and Harry, Harry in a sibling-y way. Anyway, this was BRILLIANT. Keep it up! Update soon please!:)
Dark Neko 4000 chapter 3 . 4/12/2012