Reviews for Obsession
tomodachi4ever chapter 1 . 2/14
Great story. I hope you gonna finish it someday
YaoiHimeSama chapter 3 . 10/31/2013
Please update i love your story especially when yuki looks like he jealous.
LightFighter chapter 3 . 1/15/2010
Although you haven't updated in ages I'm still going to hope you will update soon. I really like this story and I can't wait to find out about Yuki's reaction to his car. Please update soon.
IOTR chapter 3 . 11/3/2009
Really interesting story! I usually hate OCs but this one falls into the story seamlessly.

Too bad this is discontinued? O.o
absolute-ecstasy chapter 3 . 7/27/2007
haha i love your writing style and the humor u pack into the story! HURRY UP AND UPDATE!
Anon chapter 2 . 8/2/2006
This is a really excellent story, and it would be GREAT if you decided to update it sometime.
Petitejam chapter 2 . 1/18/2006
Wow this is wonderfully written. And hasn't been updated in a while o There is something similar but without checking the dates exactly I'm not able to tell which one came first, this fic however has a more fluid style and the characters are more realistic. Loved Yuki's spiel about his nonlover. Stupid ff.n won't load chapter 3 properly so I can't read the rest of it.. ;_; since this hasn't been updated since 2002 I won't really hold that much hope for it to be continued but I'll still bug you to update for it anyway due to the fine writing and potential Shuichi torture, Violent Yuki, Guntoting K who has yet to shown up and pretty much whatever else you've come up with for the rest of this. It's a really good story and would be a waste to not continue, have enjoyed reading it immensely please continue onegaishimasu.
mimire chapter 3 . 5/24/2005
I was browsing through the Gravitation fanfics and found another story like this one. Well, same concept anyway (the obsessed fan). I've only read the first chapter of that one, but to be quite frank, I like yours much more as it is written better and flows more smoothly. Plus the ideas feel more real and acceptable. (Ah, sorry for comparing your fic to another in a review. My point is just that I really like this fic!) Unfortunately, it doesn't seem like you'll update soon if ever at all... If you do, though, I would definitely look forward to reading it. :)
xxDream Theaterxx chapter 3 . 4/19/2005
you not updated in years! WAH! Its an awesome story and you no update... Update on...pwease? WAH!
GravityNeko chapter 3 . 1/31/2005
GREAT so far! keep it going!
Seph Lorraine chapter 3 . 11/6/2004
Aa! This is so good! I'm so sad that you haven't updated in like... TWO YEARS! This is a tragedy! An absolute tragedy!

I really do like this fic. And I love the way Yuki's acting in part 3. He's all jealous but annoyed, and then Shuichi didn't just start screaming "I love you!" so he's all disturbed... How could you just leave it there!

It's very good, though. Very good. :)
knight for yume chapter 3 . 6/25/2004
UPDATE SOON PLS PLS PLS
Blue90 chapter 3 . 3/18/2004
I love this story! I wish you would write the next chapter soon. hehe I want to know what happens when Yuki comes home. please.
StarRose chapter 3 . 12/31/2003
Oh my GOD is this such a cool story! You have to update soon! O, what's Yuki gonna do, HURRY!