Reviews for The Lives We Choose
rei chapter 3 . 11/11/2013
this fic is great! such a shame it ended there
lex chapter 3 . 9/12/2012
wowww... this is soo good! please please I want more!

Seriously I think it is really interesting how you made their relationship, and I havent read something like this in a while. good work, so far its great!
ahhh chapter 3 . 8/28/2012
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 3 . 6/18/2012
I'm really enjoying this story so far, and I'd love to read more ,especially what happens next
Vampy chapter 3 . 4/25/2012
Awesome story! I can feel the love radiating off them! And my what horrible cliffhanger have you there! /le gasp! Hope you'll update soon! I'll be waaaaaiiiting! ;) V.
IdrilBlue chapter 3 . 4/19/2012
Very well written so far, with an interesting beginning to the plot. This is actually the first fic I've come across that Ed maintains his inability to perform alchemy after retrieving Al from the Gate.

I am looking forward to reading the rest. What sort of update schedule are you looking at?
DreamRain-Letters chapter 3 . 4/2/2012
Great chapter, very addicting.
MARYLOVER chapter 2 . 3/22/2012
Hey, I started to read this interesting fic yesterday and didn't know you were going to update this soon! are we lucky enough and have quick updates? This story is very well written, I don't know if a beta is so highly required, I'm enjoying this very much just the way it is.

Now, I don't know if you're letting us know how Ed's so alright with him not having alchemy as it was the core of his way of life, and now he seems so fine saying 'I don't have my alchemy anymore'. And also what kind of missions he's taken as a researcher.

And most importantly... why did Roy want Ed to act as his bodyguard as it seems he's defenseless without his alchemy? okay not that defenseless as he's good at man-to-man combat but still, what kind of alternative weapon does he use if there's any? I mean, you warned us about 'graphic violence' and all I can think of is Ed and his non-alchemy position.

Anyway, let's stop here, the story has just begun and it seems this is going to be looooong, and I like long plots *grins*, let's see what you have for us next chapter and maybe some of my questions will be answered. Nicely done by far. Bye
caitlynn552 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This is great! I can't wait to read more. It's so nice to run across a storyline that is actually plausible in this pairing.
LuxaLucifer chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Ah! you have to continue this! i'm dying to know what happens! Also, that was a really good way to end the chapter. :)
X-Feli-Chan-X chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I can't wait until the next chapter!

It usually takes a lot for me to feel bad for Roy, but...That poor man!

This was a great start and I can't wait to read more!
DreamRain-Letters chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
OMG...great story. Heart breaking and plain amazing. please oh please continue. I almost just cant take it!