Reviews for The Fall of Camelot
Miguel51 chapter 8 . 6/24/2012
Well, that was a good read. The whole Ryan and Kirsten ship was a little odd to me at first, but the more I read the more I appreciated their connection. Great work.
Spaniard chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
I think that was the most beautiful Rysten chapter I've read.

Thank you!

Hope you continue writing Rysten in the fututre, or come back to The Sleepless.
Noa-Pearl chapter 8 . 5/20/2012
This story was great, thanks for writing it. A perfect ending!
Spaniard chapter 7 . 5/17/2012
It was beautiful to see Kirsten remembering their history together, how there was always an attraction.

Good to see Sandy acting civil too.

Can't wait for chapter 8.
Noa-Pearl chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
I still adore this, looking forward to the next chapter. I might have said it before but I just love the whole king/knight/queen references, it just fits perfect. You're a great writer, thanks so much for this!
Spaniard chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Another excellent chapter. Enjoyed the flashback and that Seth is behaving like a man for once.

Love your Julie, too.

Can't wait to see how it ends
matthewsbj chapter 6 . 5/3/2012
I am typically not a fan of these types of stories. I prefer the more mother/son relationship between Kirsten and Ryan. I started reading this story, though, on a whim.

You're writing is very descriptive and has the ability to keep one coming back for more, even despite one's lack of interest or dislike of these types of stories.

It really was touching to see Ryan willing to give up everything, including his father/son relationship with Sandy, and brother relationship with Seth for Kirsten, without a moments hesitation.

Although, this isn't my personal cup of tea, as it were, you are an excellent writer. Just thought I'd pass that along...
Noa-Pearl chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
I totally thought I had this story on story alert and was so surprised when I found out I'd already missed 3 updates... Stupid me, haha! I adore this story, you're writing is amazing! Looking forward to the next chapter! x
Spaniard chapter 5 . 4/27/2012
The Dance scene was soooo good. I love how you write this pairing.

Also, I always like how perceptive Julie is.

Can't wait to see how it ends!
Spaniard chapter 4 . 4/17/2012
Great chapter. Loved the flashbacks. Ryan's really sweet with her.

Can't wait for more!
Spaniard chapter 3 . 4/12/2012
Excellent update!

Seth was funny on the show but also very selfish at times. I think you write him very well.

The last flashback reminded me of the first scene on "The Sleepless". Glad Ryan told her he knew the story. Too bad Matt interrupted.

Can't wait for the next one!
Noa-Pearl chapter 2 . 4/3/2012
I am so in love with all your Rysten stories... And I'm really looking forward to the next chapter of this story, it's so good! :)
tcsportsmed7 chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
I am intrigued! Please update soon.
Spaniard chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
That was a great chapter. I really like how you are telling the story, alternating the 'present' with the flashbacks.

Can't wait to see how Ryan told Kirsten how he feels.

Keep up the good work.
Spaniard chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Excellent start! Can't wait to read more.

BTW, any chance we'll ever see a continuation to "The sleepless". Best Rysten fic on the internet.