Reviews for Rigby is 'In the Closet'
TestedBefore chapter 7 . 10/24/2016
Stamp on the ground by italio brothers is good
MorbyFan chapter 13 . 10/7/2016
Please continue the story! I loved it as soon as I laid my eyes on it. So please, try your best and try to continue the story! No rush though.
justinhoward825 chapter 13 . 1/1/2016
Ya please start writing more chapters PLEASE! I beg you!
n2534 chapter 13 . 12/13/2015
I love this story.
I know it's now December 2015 but please continue it!
~ n2534
Le Magic Taco chapter 13 . 12/6/2015
ITS BEEN NEARLY 3 YEARS. WHERE ARE YOU?!
Brownie chapter 13 . 9/10/2015
Hi!
Well, by this point...it's pretty clear that this story is not going to continue ú.ù It's not like me saying it is gonna change anything...but I just had to. This story is freaking amazing, probably the best fanfic I've ever read and absolutely the best morby fanfic ever. When I figured out it wasn't being updated I could almost hear my heart crushing to pieces, and yeah, excuse me if I sound like a drama queen, I know I do, but I'm being honest here xD As I already said before, I doubt this will make any difference, but let me tell you that from the bottom of my heart and all my other inner organs , I still have a small spark of hope that this story will continue someday...someday :)

Good luck and best wishes
wallow chapter 13 . 8/29/2015
Please, discontinue this crap.
WildehoppsAlways chapter 13 . 8/1/2015
NO NO NO NO! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE OMG! That's just such a horrible place to stop! Talk about a huge cliffhanger! please you can't stop. this sorry is one of the best ones I've ever read of morby. wait...no...it IS THE BEST! I WOULD JUST HATE TO SEE IT END LIKE THIS! PLEASE! Just think about it?!
WildehoppsAlways chapter 8 . 7/30/2015
MORBY FOREVER!
Foxy the pirate chapter 13 . 7/29/2015
Continue plzz
Demonic girl111 chapter 13 . 7/6/2015
-_-...
What's up with authors and leaving stories at the worst possible cliff hangers?... I want more MORBY!
Demonic girl111 chapter 11 . 7/6/2015
knew it
Demonic girl111 chapter 9 . 7/6/2015
I hate them so much
Demonic girl111 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
uh oh. XD
Demonic girl111 chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
IT'S OBVIOUS THAT RIGBY IS YOUR TRUE LOVE! SO JUST BANG HIM ALREADY!