Reviews for Rigby is 'In the Closet'
Brownie chapter 13 . 9/10
Well, by this's pretty clear that this story is not going to continue ú.ù It's not like me saying it is gonna change anything...but I just had to. This story is freaking amazing, probably the best fanfic I've ever read and absolutely the best morby fanfic ever. When I figured out it wasn't being updated I could almost hear my heart crushing to pieces, and yeah, excuse me if I sound like a drama queen, I know I do, but I'm being honest here xD As I already said before, I doubt this will make any difference, but let me tell you that from the bottom of my heart and all my other inner organs , I still have a small spark of hope that this story will continue someday...someday :)

Good luck and best wishes
wallow chapter 13 . 8/29
Please, discontinue this crap.
gdtm13 chapter 13 . 8/1
NO NO NO NO! YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE OMG! That's just such a horrible place to stop! Talk about a huge cliffhanger! please you can't stop. this sorry is one of the best ones I've ever read of morby. IS THE BEST! I WOULD JUST HATE TO SEE IT END LIKE THIS! PLEASE! Just think about it?!
gdtm13 chapter 8 . 7/30
Foxy the pirate chapter 13 . 7/29
Continue plzz
Demonic girl111 chapter 13 . 7/6
What's up with authors and leaving stories at the worst possible cliff hangers?... I want more MORBY!
Demonic girl111 chapter 11 . 7/6
knew it
Demonic girl111 chapter 9 . 7/6
I hate them so much
Demonic girl111 chapter 8 . 7/6
uh oh. XD
Demonic girl111 chapter 7 . 7/6
Demonic girl111 chapter 5 . 7/6
No way. Was the shadow high five ghost and the person talking Muscle Man?! Those bastards!
A Spanish reader chapter 13 . 5/2
Good work! I like the story, in my opinion, it's the best Regular Show fan story so far! But I think that this needs a last chapter, instead of giving us an "open chapter". That kind of ending is a good idea, but I want to read this finished. Anyways, thanks again for writing this! Morby forever!
Xavious216 chapter 9 . 2/25
I remember this story in its very early ages. Someone had commented about why it's always Rigby falling for Mordecai first instead of the other way around. As I followed the story, I did feel like it took an unexpected turn, but an enjoyable one nonetheless. I've only recently read the latest author's note and certainly hope the best for you. If you continue it, I will gladly read the next chapter with pride and a sense of fulfillment.
RigboneThePizzaKing chapter 13 . 2/9
Well shit. There went a really good story. Someone just finish it. I mean it's not like he's going to care.
JasperGriffin13 chapter 2 . 12/1/2014
Love it so far. I myself am gay and i had feelings to one of my best friends who was dating a girl.