Reviews for November
Allicat9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
This is a very cute story. I thought it was very well written.
Supernal Dawn chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Cute! I love this non-canon pairing, you did luna really well!
Shadowed93 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww, how cute! You captured Luna perfectly, who else would go out to hum for the giant squid? Lovely cute ending too :) Thanks for entering!
ToxicRainfall chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aww, this was such a sweet story! I love Luna, and the idea that she is off in her own world whilst Harry watched and admires and hopes. I really liked the part where she said she was talking to the Giant Squid because he’s alone. Her sweet made up humming song was a nice touch, and I think you portrayed them both very well. The kiss at the end was cute too! Thanks for entering the competition, and good luck!
TayaCurragh chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Aw, cute story, I love Luna. Visiting the Giant Squid seems really like something she would do! I also like how Harry's friendship with Hagrid is shown, that he likes him despite his shortcomings, because that's what friendship is. The end was cute :)
Dimples-3 chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Oh! There such a cute couple, this made me smile.
MissingMommy chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
I can really see why you love this pairing! I think you might just have converted me ;D.

Anyways, Harry was perfect, especially the part about him not denying Hagrid tea because of the weather. It fits Harry's personality so well.

Luna, Luna, Luna. Her siting by the lake, talking to the Giant Squid is something I can definitely see her doing. And her clothes going up missing.

Though, I have to wonder, since they're witches and wizards couldn't they just do a warming spell? And did Harry ever make it to Hagrid's for the tea?

Overall, it was lovely! And I'm not saying that just because it's for me ;)
Arpad Hrunta chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Very sweet story. I quite liked it.