Reviews for Strength to See
I really love your fic. You should do Le Morte D'Arthur, the one where Merlin keeps trying to save everybody and at the end becomes a total BAMF.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 4 . 2/7
More! More! More! More!
The Black Forest chapter 5 . 1/21
I LOVE YOU AND ALL YOUR WORK!
The Black Forest chapter 3 . 1/21
I LOVE THIS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH! IT IS DEFINITELY THE BEST MERLIN FIC I'VE READ!XD
guardianofdragonlore chapter 5 . 11/18/2014
Oh hello anyone home? Two. Years. Not even your brother can be blamed for that.
no chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
I FUCKING HATE YOU. YOU FUCKING SON OF A BITCH. YOU CANT EVEN UPDATE A GOOD STORY
freya lady of the lake chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
hi i need some ideas about what story i can do and by the way your story is great
kagome higurashi chapter 5 . 7/7/2014
please write some more. what happens next. what will the knights and Arthur's reactions be when they realize and see that merlin is actually emris, the old wizard that they have encountered a few times.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/30/2014
I think you should do the Curse of Cornelius Sigan episode thing or Le Morte De Arthur. :)
Ravenclaw667 chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Guest chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Dreamer-.-LYNX chapter 5 . 5/4/2014
Can you do 'A Servant of Two Masters' next? It's one of my favorite episodes and I would love to see their reactions toward an OC Merlin, especially Merlin's reactions since he couldn't remember any of it.
Chlozzz chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
This story is amazing, I hope it gets continued, and soon!
It is extremely well written, and their reactions seem pretty accurate.
I can't wait for the next update, however long it might take.
I really want to see the Le Morte d'Arthur, though I'll definitely be happy with any episode really.
Thank you for writing this! _
Ralyssene118 chapter 5 . 1/24/2014
these are so so much fun to read. are you going to be updating soon? I know for a fact how hard these are to do. I tried doing one and it has sort of fell apart. Please update soon!
wearehunted chapter 5 . 1/12/2014