Reviews for Caroline in the Stairwell
NoMoFanFic chapter 1 . 5/2/2012
SO CUTE! I loved this so much! Goodness, this fandom has been dry for so long, I hadn't checked it in months. Thank you for a lovely little story, and I hope you write more!
strwbrygrl77 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Yay! Another new Caroline story! I'm always happy to see one of your stories - keep writing them, please!
jbangelo chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I just recently got hooked on CITC, and I have read a lot of fic over the last few weeks, but I think this is my absolute favorite so far. I can so easily see all of this happening within an episode, and your characterizations of Caroline and Richard (especially Richard) are spot-on perfect. And the kissing scene just makes me melt. You wrote it so beautifully. I also love the staring contest bit and when Richard explained to Caroline about his relationship with Julia - I could totally hear Richard saying all that. I think I have read most of your other CITC stories as well (which I may go back and feedback - I'm terrible about lurking, lol) and you are an excellent writer of these two characters. I hope you have more up your sleeve! Thanks for sharing your talent. :)
goblynn chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awww, I loved Caroline in the City! This was a sweet little snippet-thanks for sharing it. :)
csiAngel chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love this fic! :D You write them so well. Now I want to watch CitC! You should write more for them.