Reviews for Got A Few More Feet
War Charger chapter 6 . 4/29
This was such a good story!Love it!Update when you can, and please continue!
guest chapter 6 . 9/12/2014
please please update this story it's so good
Agent007Tomato chapter 6 . 3/17/2014
It's shame you never finished! I was really interested in where you were going with this.
SmokeScreen6885 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Aghhh please update this! It's amazing. I love Emma's character. She's not easy like Knauer's love interests are in the other stories. Also, their relationship is complex. UPDATE!
Fyen chapter 6 . 12/16/2012
Just found this story, and I think it's awesome. I quite enjoy the details you're putting into it. Keep up the awesome work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Gabby chapter 6 . 11/7/2012
Hey this story is coming along great. I'm starting to see the love-hate relationship between Emma and Knauer, I hope that in the future it will be more of a love than hate relationship. Please keep up the great work and I'm looking forward to another chapter.
Verena chapter 6 . 10/27/2012
Oh my god! I Love your Story so much! :D
Emma is so confident and I think she would really fit in this Movie :)

But please don't let her suddenly fall in Love with Knauer or Paul Crewe! :( You already said that Megget won't be her,uh, "crush".. But you could give Deac or Battle some Love :p Lol just saying xD

Please Update soon, because I really really REALLY(!) like it! :D
Guest chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
ah! tension. yesss... perhaps watching the film again, maybe even Drive Angry -not because it's a good film so much so as just to admire William Fichtner, and listening to Nelly will help motivate you. just saying... cheers!
won't be the Victim chapter 6 . 7/4/2012
Yay!
won't be the Victim chapter 5 . 4/17/2012
Can't wait to read what happens. Hope Emma can kick some A**!
Agent007Tomato chapter 5 . 4/2/2012
I really like where you're going with this! and I like that she's got the personality to handle herself with the Cpt.
Amy chapter 5 . 4/1/2012
I love this story! Please update soon!
NewFaeTales chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I really like this story! you put a lot of detail into it, which is something i'm struggling with, and I really like your character Emma. I was just wondering if there was going to be a pairing? And will this eventually take place during the Longest Yard or only take place before? Once again it's a great story and I can't wait for the next chapter :)
Raging Raven chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Very cool, can't wait for more.
Black Blood Exorcist chapter 5 . 3/25/2012
For some reason I really don't trust the Warden in that last bit...Seems more like he's up to something evil. I just wanted to point out that there are a few spelling errors but just a few, nothing major :)I like how Emma has become friends with Caretaker. Out of all the cons I think almost anyone would get along with him; he's too funny!

Haha! The conversation between Emma and Knauer was funny! I love how the guards are like little groupies in the background going "Ooooo!." Definitely something I can see them doing.

I wanted to say, too, thanks for the little shout outs on your fanfic :) They make me feel happy inside! You're a wonderful writer.