Reviews for Master and Pet
starevolution1273 chapter 19 . 4/18
Bruh! this is so NOT cool.
Derpyburp chapter 19 . 4/14
Ahhhhh... so sad T-T

I love this story sooo much though! Good job!
Derpyburp chapter 18 . 4/14
Oh gosh... I actually am crying...
That was a very well-written story and I thoroughly enjoyed it
*claps* Nice work :)
Oliver chapter 19 . 3/16
Oh. My. God. I've been reading this for hours and that was most definitely worth it. This was absolutely AMAZING! I love the character complexity and such-although I do feel like Arthur shouldn't have forgiven Francis, it definitely fit the story and was in character based on the events he went through, however much I wish it wasn't. All in all it was AWESOMETASTICMAZING! I'm fangirling. So. Muchz
Seragaki Natasya chapter 19 . 2/19
Can somebody make a sequel?I need this more...sob..great story though..

congrate for finishing this bittersweet story...
It's-effing-fusha chapter 5 . 2/12
Yay! I love Francis x Antonio! Nicely done, but a maid's dress? Seems a bit stereotypical, no?
nagi.sigh chapter 19 . 1/28
I bloody hate you. Ow. My feels
insanity wolf chapter 19 . 1/27
W-well that was a ending i didn't expect I thought Arthur would get turned in to a vampire still love the story
That One Person chapter 17 . 1/11
I'm crying god dammt ;-;

I was flipping out because I thought u weren't gonna bring Arthur back... *hiccup* I hate you... but I love you
GarGoyl chapter 19 . 1/6
Oh wow. I thought I was the only one who saw Francis fitting for the part of an abusive vampire keeping pets... only I failed to realize his FULL potential, so thank you for opening my eyes! It was totally worth spending my day reading this amazingly written (and thoroughly revolting) story. I guess the ending was for the best, Francis would never hurt anyone again. Great job, kudos for this little tale of terror.
AnimeLover2013-17 chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
I.. I.. What...? This story... I don't understand... This is the end? I wanted.. Good god.
All together this was an amazing story. But oh god that ending is depressing.. Though, I can't deny that I loved every moment of this.
Guest chapter 19 . 9/30/2014
Rin Kaneko chapter 19 . 9/29/2014
I was a little happy Alice was out of the way, but the ending made me think, What the heck!? It actually wasn't sad though only comical because of how fast everything went...
Esmeralda L. Skull chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Never coming the fuck back to this story you can go to hell! i love your writing i truly do ok don't get me wrong i love your writing but i have to stop reading here ok love? i enjoyed your story very much but i could not handle it if and one was to die /3 i'm very sorry but i hope you will continue making other stories that will fit my taste and i will gradually read them 3 Good luck to you and good Job on this Story.
Moongirl12121 chapter 1 . 8/18/2014
Then don't call him master! You can call him sir too you know!
Jesus, Francis is one sick bastard, this is going to be one hell of a kinky story. I can't wait to read more!