Reviews for Master and Pet
nightrader1234 chapter 19 . 2/10
So what have we learnt today? Sadistic France is scary o_0
986Weapons689 chapter 19 . 12/9/2013
YES THEYRE ALL DEAD MWAHAHAHA
but why lovino though and alice...oh well
986Weapons689 chapter 17 . 12/9/2013
GBTiger you are by far the most evil author ive ever seen OFFER ME YOUR SOUL DARK ONE
986Weapons689 chapter 14 . 12/9/2013
Oh great hes completely cracked sure go ahead fall in love with the guy who almost killed you and your cousin lets see how dark this gets *munches on popcorn*
guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2013
this is a great satisfying fic that really feeds peoples blood lust _ but im not sure if what you said about cutting vertical is real or not but try to refrain from giving people ideas please...
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2013
I feel as if this fic is just...well, cruel? Personally I don't feel it very characteristic of either of the characters, Francis or Arthur. It's all well doing things out of fear, but Francis just seems rather off. Especially the 'rape' comments. Understandably this is a piece of fiction, but I feel that it is beyond OOC of him to be associated with such acts. Personally I don't understand the hype about this fic, especially after a friend suggested it to me. I've read through several chapters and have found no enjoyment in it, more an awful cringe in characterisation. It feels like it happens all too fast. Apologies for the negativity, but I am trying to be critical in a nice enough way. (The use of 'Iggy' had me half rolling my eyes early on, though that is certainly personal taste and not a fault in your writing).
RedRedRed chapter 19 . 12/4/2013
Waahh! You killed them! OTL But great strory! Really love it!
Guest chapter 19 . 11/9/2013
Omg so sad! But this was really well written, well done*claps*
Sakuraligh chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
I actually like the ending ! Happy endings are over rated anyway hahah love it hah
Black Phantom Murder chapter 19 . 11/5/2013
Thank you for writing this amazing story. I found some people roleplaying it on Instagram and decided to look it up. I can't wait to read more of your amazing works!
Lintu chapter 19 . 10/22/2013
Omg, words cannot begin to express my feels for this fanfic.
I don't know, I just /really/ liked this fic a lot. For real. And I know it was good because when I read the last chapter I was grossly sobbing, and that is not an exaggeration. x'D Usually I read more USUK/UKUS fanfics because they're my OTP, but I love love LOVE FrUK as well, and this one in particular has to be my favorite one that I've read. ; v ; b
I just... How they're relationship finally ended up being, and how Francis wants to be addressed by his name and not by "Master" as they're being shot at by vampire hunters and those last lines of that chapter... /sobsmore
I applaud you, good friend, for making a fucking fantastic fanfic. u v u /patsback
StormSounds chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
This probably doesn't't really need to be said but... STILL A BETTER LOVE STORY THAN TWILIGHT! (I can already tell this is gonna be good :))
That ending tho chapter 19 . 10/19/2013
That was sad yet hilarious.
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 19 . 10/10/2013
This... was brilliant. Amazing. I can't even begin to describe it, I only wish Lovi and Eliza weren't killed.
Akiros chapter 19 . 9/27/2013
My gosh, I feel like I should yell at you for such a (in my mind [I'm not fond of character deaths]) horrible ending. Well, not that your writing is bad, in fact, I loved it, but the ending... *shivers* Creepy, but a good sort of creepy. All in all, I liked the story. Very nice. I will now go and see if you've written anything else.