Reviews for Master and Pet
Painful Kiss chapter 19 . 6/21
XD I love how you basically killed everyone off in the end. I applaud you. Tho it made me cry.
VampireLover1234 chapter 19 . 6/8
OMG! This was an amazing story! But you literally made me cry!
Sarah Anderson chapter 15 . 5/28
I'm sorry to say this, but this chapter was the one to get sooo weird for me, I had to stop readin it. It was... No is, a good story, it just too weird for me! I'm sooo sorry!
Toxic-Mind-Honey chapter 19 . 5/24
I hate you. I hate you so much for killing them all off.
I fucking love you though for making this wonderful but delightful, sadistic story.
starevolution1273 chapter 19 . 4/18
Bruh! this is so NOT cool.
Derpyburp chapter 19 . 4/14
Ahhhhh... so sad T-T

I love this story sooo much though! Good job!
Derpyburp chapter 18 . 4/14
Oh gosh... I actually am crying...
That was a very well-written story and I thoroughly enjoyed it
*claps* Nice work :)
Oliver chapter 19 . 3/16
Oh. My. God. I've been reading this for hours and that was most definitely worth it. This was absolutely AMAZING! I love the character complexity and such-although I do feel like Arthur shouldn't have forgiven Francis, it definitely fit the story and was in character based on the events he went through, however much I wish it wasn't. All in all it was AWESOMETASTICMAZING! I'm fangirling. So. Muchz
Seragaki Natasya chapter 19 . 2/19
Can somebody make a sequel?I need this more...sob..great story though..

congrate for finishing this bittersweet story...
It's-effing-fusha chapter 5 . 2/12
Yay! I love Francis x Antonio! Nicely done, but a maid's dress? Seems a bit stereotypical, no?
nagi.sigh chapter 19 . 1/28
I bloody hate you. Ow. My feels
insanity wolf chapter 19 . 1/27
W-well that was a ending i didn't expect I thought Arthur would get turned in to a vampire still love the story
That One Person chapter 17 . 1/11
I'm crying god dammt ;-;

I was flipping out because I thought u weren't gonna bring Arthur back... *hiccup* I hate you... but I love you
GarGoyl chapter 19 . 1/6
Oh wow. I thought I was the only one who saw Francis fitting for the part of an abusive vampire keeping pets... only I failed to realize his FULL potential, so thank you for opening my eyes! It was totally worth spending my day reading this amazingly written (and thoroughly revolting) story. I guess the ending was for the best, Francis would never hurt anyone again. Great job, kudos for this little tale of terror.
AnimeLover2013-17 chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
I.. I.. What...? This story... I don't understand... This is the end? I wanted.. Good god.
All together this was an amazing story. But oh god that ending is depressing.. Though, I can't deny that I loved every moment of this.