Reviews for the sea and sun
Sesshomarusama3 chapter 1 . 5/29/2017
Aaaaaaaaah my heart! Too good, too pure
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Ooohh... this is Great!

This is relaxing and Refreshing!

Really nice...! :D
SqueeFreak chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Aww, Luffy! I love his serious moments XD And it's sad that he loves the sea so much, yet he can't swim... :( But at least he can still have fun, happy times with his crew regardless. :)
Lyneel chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
good for Luffy - he may be not able to swim, but he has his nakama to brighten the day :) nice story!
sylver rain chapter 1 . 4/18/2012
Wow another great job. It's well paced, it's SO illustrated - I can see what's happening like the animation itself, and it's so fun and beautiful and innocent.

I really enjoyed it.
printfogey chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
A very enjoyable shortfic, tranquil and delightful and full of a beachlike feeling. Felt very IC for Luffy and everyone else. I'm so glad Usopp was able to come up with that neat idea!
KuraiArcoiris chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I have a complaint. This isn't a humor fic. It's way better than that (not that humor fics aren't good in their place, but I love friendship/drama fics best). This fic made me smile and I couldn't help but love it. "Not swimming" indeed. I hadn't even though about Luffy wanting to swim, but it makes so much sense especially since he used to be such an awesome swimmer. Thanks so much for this beautiful fic!
Stalker of Reactions chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Cool, it's very deep and interesting. The idea is intriguing since I never really thought about it. Never thought about what Luffy thought about swimming. Thus, I like the fic.