Reviews for Incubation
freak over anime1999 chapter 9 . 7/12
I FREAKING LOVE CROSS! Oh my God.
freak over anime1999 chapter 5 . 7/11
I feel so bad for Kanda! Like OMG. It would be easier for me to swallow if it was Allen, but it being Kanda makes me literally FEEL his life falling apart. Wow. Bravo writer. Bravo.
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 7/11
OMG! I AM SO HYPED! THIS IS THE MOST BALLSY PAIRING CHOICE I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE. KANDA IS PREGERS. I'M IN FREAKING LOVE!
Owl's Prayer chapter 29 . 5/27
This is one of the better stories I've read so far, and I really like this! Good job and I wish you'll update soon! It's a nice change from Mpreg!Allen. (:
Terra.L chapter 29 . 5/24
Are you still alive?
I must admit, I was dubious of this story at first. It seemed...out of place, and my faith was not with you. However, I am now amazed at the level of depth to the story, as well as people being in charachter. Lovely. Truly lovely.
Prussia is the awesome one chapter 29 . 3/10
Those kind of people are jerks, it means that they suck at writing stories unlike you and that they are jealous and stuff also this is one of the few Allen x Kanda mpreg ones I've read and this is the best so far, good job
Tokoyonokuni chapter 29 . 2/16
I'm gushing with love for this story! I love how you portrayed Allen and Kanda, and the interactions betwee the two drowns me in fluffy warm feelings. I'm not normally into stories where the male character becomes pregnant, but the part in the summary where you stated "to prove it can be done right" caught my attention and I decided to give it a chance. I must say I'm glad I did. I'll be checking your other stories now, and I hope you'll update this one soon.
Sehcturc chapter 29 . 2/15
Omg why have you NOT continued this?! D:
saphsoul chapter 29 . 2/13
Haven't logged on in years and am too lazy to right now. However, I must say your story is amazing.

Usually, Mpreg stories don't last very long and there's not a lot of focus or detail on whats going on etc. Most stories I've read have the author skipping through weeks or months at a time just because they claim they don't know how to write it etc. I like how your story goes into great detail while making it enjoyable. You don't really skip weeks ahead etc and I like that. it makes it feel more real-like we're truly reading about the whole pregnancy rather than just "I'm pregnant" -skip- "it's showing" -skip- "hurts like hell-they're coming out!" Thanks for not rushing the story.
Azu26 chapter 29 . 2/8
Hope you post soon! This story is so...interesting. Its doesn't feel like an "amateur" wrote this, more like a famous author like J.K Rowlings and C.S. Lewis!
Azu26 chapter 11 . 1/29
Nah its really cute and sweet...as Kanda can get, that is.
Azu26 chapter 9 . 1/25
I see why this chapter is called 'Double'...
Azu26 chapter 8 . 1/24
Yes! Write more! Its hilarious! And awesome!
Azu26 chapter 2 . 1/20
You're 13?! Me too! But my writing is way...more...no,...its less detailed...I'm a beginner, let's just say that.