Reviews for Incubation
stardancer1000 chapter 29 . 8/27
This story changed my oppinion on mpregs before i couldent read them it was just so boring and weird but this was really good u really wish you could have finished it but good job
Hellysion chapter 3 . 7/28
So far so good!I did not think i would find a Kanda m-preg fic, so I am really looking forward to finish this
Hey, do you have this on Archive of Our Own? I prefer to download it to read it.

darknessflame89 chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
I know I'm really late to this bandwagon, and it seems like your done writing for this story, but I just wanted to say I've enjoyed what you have written so far It was very well done, and for the situation, everyone seemed very in character. I especially like the way you write Cross

I hope someday you'll continue the story!
freak over anime1999 chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
I honestly can not even fathom how you did this..., BUT you have my every respect and gratitude for doing it. This was unbelievably good and amazingly put together. Love it. Now update. Please.
narusasu456 chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
You should update its really good
freak over anime1999 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
freak over anime1999 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I feel so bad for Kanda! Like OMG. It would be easier for me to swallow if it was Allen, but it being Kanda makes me literally FEEL his life falling apart. Wow. Bravo writer. Bravo.
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
Owl's Prayer chapter 29 . 5/27/2015
This is one of the better stories I've read so far, and I really like this! Good job and I wish you'll update soon! It's a nice change from Mpreg!Allen. (:
Terra.L chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
Are you still alive?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
I must admit, I was dubious of this story at first. It seemed...out of place, and my faith was not with you. However, I am now amazed at the level of depth to the story, as well as people being in charachter. Lovely. Truly lovely.
Prussia is the awesome one chapter 29 . 3/10/2015
Those kind of people are jerks, it means that they suck at writing stories unlike you and that they are jealous and stuff also this is one of the few Allen x Kanda mpreg ones I've read and this is the best so far, good job
Tokoyonokuni chapter 29 . 2/16/2015
I'm gushing with love for this story! I love how you portrayed Allen and Kanda, and the interactions betwee the two drowns me in fluffy warm feelings. I'm not normally into stories where the male character becomes pregnant, but the part in the summary where you stated "to prove it can be done right" caught my attention and I decided to give it a chance. I must say I'm glad I did. I'll be checking your other stories now, and I hope you'll update this one soon.
Sehcturc chapter 29 . 2/15/2015
Omg why have you NOT continued this?! D:
saphsoul chapter 29 . 2/13/2015
Haven't logged on in years and am too lazy to right now. However, I must say your story is amazing.

Usually, Mpreg stories don't last very long and there's not a lot of focus or detail on whats going on etc. Most stories I've read have the author skipping through weeks or months at a time just because they claim they don't know how to write it etc. I like how your story goes into great detail while making it enjoyable. You don't really skip weeks ahead etc and I like that. it makes it feel more real-like we're truly reading about the whole pregnancy rather than just "I'm pregnant" -skip- "it's showing" -skip- "hurts like hell-they're coming out!" Thanks for not rushing the story.