Reviews for Incubation
K-anipop chapter 1 . 9/4
Plzzzzzzzx update. I'm begging you. This story literallly haunts me and I can't move on without knowing what happens!
FelixMarome chapter 29 . 3/27
Not Shure If you still read these but If you do, Thanks for writing this. I've read this repeatedly over the years and even though I'm guessing at this point you won't finish it, I still think It's one of the best -Man Fics ever. That being said, I'm still going to beg you finish PLEASE! :)
Matharose111612 chapter 29 . 1/11
"I will make a goal to update this more often than 3 months" hahahaha! DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH SO HARD! It says that the last you updated was June 7, 2013! Haha yeah 3 months yeah, you didn't make your goal by... 4 years!

Sorry if this sounds mean, I know, but 4 years is a HELL of a long time to not update! (unless your dead... which sounds like you are...)

Like the story! I love the Cross and Allen fights! (not that there are many!)

until next time
jy24 chapter 29 . 1/8
Please update this soon, really want to know how Allen is going to shower Kanda more love and sorry's for all the lateness that he had caused them. Please update soon.
stardancer1000 chapter 29 . 8/27/2016
This story changed my oppinion on mpregs before i couldent read them it was just so boring and weird but this was really good u really wish you could have finished it but good job
Hellysion chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
So far so good!I did not think i would find a Kanda m-preg fic, so I am really looking forward to finish this
Hey, do you have this on Archive of Our Own? I prefer to download it to read it.

Kudos!
darknessflame89 chapter 29 . 12/31/2015
I know I'm really late to this bandwagon, and it seems like your done writing for this story, but I just wanted to say I've enjoyed what you have written so far It was very well done, and for the situation, everyone seemed very in character. I especially like the way you write Cross

I hope someday you'll continue the story!
freak over anime1999 chapter 29 . 8/8/2015
I honestly can not even fathom how you did this..., BUT you have my every respect and gratitude for doing it. This was unbelievably good and amazingly put together. Love it. Now update. Please.
narusasu456 chapter 29 . 7/29/2015
You should update its really good
freak over anime1999 chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
I FREAKING LOVE CROSS! Oh my God.
freak over anime1999 chapter 5 . 7/11/2015
I feel so bad for Kanda! Like OMG. It would be easier for me to swallow if it was Allen, but it being Kanda makes me literally FEEL his life falling apart. Wow. Bravo writer. Bravo.
freak over anime1999 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
OMG! I AM SO HYPED! THIS IS THE MOST BALLSY PAIRING CHOICE I'VE SEEN IN A WHILE. KANDA IS PREGERS. I'M IN FREAKING LOVE!
Owl's Prayer chapter 29 . 5/27/2015
This is one of the better stories I've read so far, and I really like this! Good job and I wish you'll update soon! It's a nice change from Mpreg!Allen. (:
Terra.L chapter 29 . 5/24/2015
Are you still alive?
Guest chapter 29 . 5/5/2015
I must admit, I was dubious of this story at first. It seemed...out of place, and my faith was not with you. However, I am now amazed at the level of depth to the story, as well as people being in charachter. Lovely. Truly lovely.