Reviews for Things Change
JJB88 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Awaome.

Clare and Alli should be friends again.

They are good as best friends.

Also I have a Degrassi fic.

Can you see it please?
1degmusiclove1 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Even though this isn't completely true(according to the show) I love the take of the events from Alli. I've never really loved her(I am more of a Clare fan), but I did love their relationship very much. A lot of it reminds me of my best friend and me, so it did hurt when they drifted. I do however love how you pointed out that Clare isn't perfect either and that they are both the reason for the rift in their relationship. Amazingly written and I love that you picked up on the little things that happened.

All in all, freaking amazing!
heatherpoulette chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I absolutely loved this. I have never ever been a fan of Alli so it was very interesting to get this perspective on her. If only there was some truth to it! What really gave me food for thought though was never really taking into account Clare had lived through Darcy's craziness post-rape and always having that in her mind. Reading the last paragraph, Alli's take on her friendship with Jenna versus her friendship with Clare, almost makes me want to like her and for them to be friends again. Damn you fan fic authors!