Reviews for Ninety Days
RosaL chapter 21 . 9/5
I loved your story well told, but left me wanting more ...I did not want to pass without let these words : " there is nothing more rewarding than the recognition of a good job" you haven me with your story... and I was lucky also not to have to wait for the each chapters, as recently I found your story... please I beg you also have as many the Continues to wait chapters by chapter ok kisses

PS i will follow your work now i begging reading with awakening! 3
RosaL chapter 4 . 8/31
Love it !
RosaL chapter 3 . 8/31
Until now I LOVE!
Stormaw chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Perfect story
Loved it. I enjoyed every single episode from beginning to the end, and the only thing I can say is thank you for giving us this beautiful and romantic story.
To me Albert and Candy are the only protagonic couple. She started her romantic adventures with him, and ended with him. I didn't read the Manga stories when I was little until now, but even when I was little, the cartoon give us clues that Albert was his true love.
I was not aware of the CCFS until recently, and that many people still thinking that Terry is anohito, but every single clue, in the cartoon and the Manga show us the real anohito: Albert. He is the perfect match for Candy and they are bounded since they met in Pony Hill. Terry is just a teen crush that didn't have any real foundation, just her romantic mind that created fake stories that didn't not exit. I got that impression since I saw the cartoon, and I confirmed it when I read the Manga version.
I really hope you're writing more, you're very good.
Happy holidays
Patty Castillo chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
Hermosa historia. Una de las mejores...ya la lei otra vez...y otra vez...lo que me encanta de tu historia es la casita donde viven despues del Magnolia. Se diferencia mucho de otras histirias por eso. Y uno se imagina esa casita tan acogedora. Como tipo cabaña de Albert con su chimenea. Y las personalidades de los rubios es bastante similar a la del manga. Excelente trabajo. Muchas Felicidades. Gracias por compartirla con nosotros.
Georgia Celli chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
WOW! That was a great story. This is my first time reading a Candy Candy story in English. It exceeded my expectations. Great story line. I love the chapter when terry and Candy meet. Also, I was very pleased that Candy was portrayed as a real women, possessing sexual desires, fantasies, and even lusting after the man she loved.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/30/2015
p'se complete the endings as so long long
Lorena chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Yes, I have finally finished reading :) Very romantic, and heart warming. I have to dry my eyes now...well done my friend :)
kellyelin chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
One of my favorite. I love the family politics. It's great to see Albert at work. And above all the author depicted it very very well. I love the conversation with aunt Elroy too. The story line is just superb. And of course the final chapter about the prince of the hill. Reading this story really inspired me to write one too which I did but didn't accomplish even 10% of what this author did.
belis chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Sweetheart, it's been one year and i've been waiting for your update impatiently. For me, personally, Ninety Days is very special fiction because it's the first fiction i've read on this site. I'm beggin' you, please :) write someting, anything!
grace chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Excellent writing. I love the family politics. I love it so much. Most other fanfiction concentrates on Albert being nice to Candy, animals, poor, etc... but this article goes a step further, it has description of him doing family politics! That adds coolness to him so much. I love it. Thanks so much for Albert and Candy fans worldwide. How would I live without you!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Estimada forever. Me gusta mucho tu fic. Como enlazas las ideas. De repente no sabía a donde me llevabas. Saludos. De pronto siento una desesperación porque Albert no se decide a decirle. A Candy quien es y me doy cuenta que eso fue lo que pasó! Nunca se lo dijo, hasta que lo descubrió! Me gusta su punto. Que trataba y no encontraba el momento adecuDo. A veces me pregunto si nunca tuvo la intención de hacerlo. Bueno eso último no lo creo posible. Un saludo.
Lissette LN chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Esta historia me ha encantado, en tus comentarios mencionas que hay un capítulo más y un epílogo y sin embargo hay un letrero en la página, de que ya está completa la historia. ¿Realmente continúa? como sea, te felicito. La forma en que nos hiciste seguir la historia, realmente me fascinó.
Trastuspies chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Finished! this story is truly beautiful, I liked the way Candy discovered who her prince was (no need to grieve for never seeing him again). Thanks for leaving the actual description of any impropriety to the reader's imagination.
Trastuspies chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Hi, I'm really enjoying your story :) sorry for the short rev but I'm turning pages towards chapter 14 :)