Reviews for Ninety Days
hahahaha thats candy teasing william you are very good writer- cristania
beautiful story
elbroche chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
Hermosa historia
KeilaNt chapter 1 . 6/23/2018
Oh boy! I’m so glad I decided to refresh my memory before beginning to read the continuation of
this story. To think the first chapter contains a very important part of the puzzle since Aunt Elroy accepted his two terms; the last one was an important one, well for the moment...it makes you wonder how that will play in the sequel. My favorite part was the way Candy stopped him, It felt pretty frustrating that she didn’t wake up when he left in the original story line.
LilianaPP chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
OMG! This is one of the prettiest stories I have read about my favorite couple.
When I saw Candy Candy as a young girl I wished she we would be able to stay with Terry and I was so heart broken with the end.
When I saw again as an adult and after reading Final Story I'm pretty sure Albert is her true and final love, he has been always there for her.
Great Story! This will be one of my favorites
EveR Blue 1 chapter 3 . 4/24/2018
Ch 3
Ooooh my! That sweet kiss!
EveR Blue 1 chapter 2 . 4/24/2018
I just began to read your story, and I love it. This chapter just captivated me.
Silvia chapter 21 . 3/29/2018
Maravillosa historia, aunque me quedé con las ganas de la boda y luna de miel :)
Gracias por compartir!
Silvia chapter 21 . 3/29/2018
WOW! Me encantó
Noangy chapter 21 . 3/21/2018
Acabo de descubrir tu historia y me reserve mis comentarios hasta el final, déjame decirte que es una historia muy hermosa, el final me hizo llorar de emoción, lograste un trabajo excelente, felicitaciones
Luf5 chapter 21 . 2/23/2018
I love, love your story. I only wish it continued into their wedding and married life... hehe. You’ve become one of my favorite writers on this site and you’ve gotten a new fan! Thank you so much for sharinf your amazing story with us!
Luf5 chapter 16 . 2/22/2018
I know this story is old and I’m not sure whether you still read comments or not, but I still wanted to tell you that I’m really loving your story. You have an amazing talent and are, by far, the best writer in English in the Cany fandom I’ve come across... i wish i had found you before... I cannot put your story down!
Luf5 chapter 1 . 2/22/2018
Great first chapter! Your writing is amazing... I love the what-if scenario you’re posing... can’t wait to see how it unfulds.
Ana isela Hdz chapter 21 . 1/16/2018
Hermosa historia de pricipio a fin me hiciste soñar lo que posiblemente pasó en el manga ...te felicito por tu trabajo y tu tiempo para publicarlo ...muchas Gracias. .
LovlyArdley chapter 1 . 10/25/2017
Hello again. I tried to enter in the link that you brinded us to read your stories but not function. Maybe you can give us the web address. Please write the second part of this beautifull story. You are a great writer and i love your style. Maybe you can also write about our couple based on CCFS, i am sure that you can do a good job. Again thank you very much