Reviews for Ninety Days
nokia4389 chapter 21 . 7/9
Very very good
ginemomm chapter 21 . 7/9
I think you should continue
pivoine3 chapter 21 . 5/4
whouahhh! super j'ai aimé cette histoire!
Albert Fans chapter 4 . 4/30
Big thank you for a wonderful story. It is a great plot...Albert is so Albert in personality and same for Candy! I cannot help but passionate to read more! Well done and please write more story for readers!
K.e.c.s chapter 21 . 2/27
Me encanto,segunda vez q lo leo,gracias por escribir.
Dc.Andrew chapter 21 . 12/26/2016
I can't tell you how much I love your history was perfect to me I hope you'll continue writting you are excelent, greetings.
asinine9 chapter 1 . 10/13/2016
What a fun read! Where as some of the Candy / Albert stories run along a slower timeline, this one is fun as it is SPED up! I also like the Aunt Elroy story being a positive element (however at first, I though she might be going to trick them in some way!)
RosaL chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
I loved your story well told, but left me wanting more ...I did not want to pass without let these words : " there is nothing more rewarding than the recognition of a good job" you haven me with your story... and I was lucky also not to have to wait for the each chapters, as recently I found your story... please I beg you also have as many the Continues to wait chapters by chapter ok kisses

PS i will follow your work now i begging reading with awakening! 3
RosaL chapter 4 . 8/31/2016
Love it !
RosaL chapter 3 . 8/31/2016
Until now I LOVE!
Stormaw chapter 21 . 12/19/2015
Perfect story
Loved it. I enjoyed every single episode from beginning to the end, and the only thing I can say is thank you for giving us this beautiful and romantic story.
To me Albert and Candy are the only protagonic couple. She started her romantic adventures with him, and ended with him. I didn't read the Manga stories when I was little until now, but even when I was little, the cartoon give us clues that Albert was his true love.
I was not aware of the CCFS until recently, and that many people still thinking that Terry is anohito, but every single clue, in the cartoon and the Manga show us the real anohito: Albert. He is the perfect match for Candy and they are bounded since they met in Pony Hill. Terry is just a teen crush that didn't have any real foundation, just her romantic mind that created fake stories that didn't not exit. I got that impression since I saw the cartoon, and I confirmed it when I read the Manga version.
I really hope you're writing more, you're very good.
Happy holidays
Patty Castillo chapter 21 . 10/31/2015
Hermosa historia. Una de las mejores...ya la lei otra vez...y otra vez...lo que me encanta de tu historia es la casita donde viven despues del Magnolia. Se diferencia mucho de otras histirias por eso. Y uno se imagina esa casita tan acogedora. Como tipo cabaña de Albert con su chimenea. Y las personalidades de los rubios es bastante similar a la del manga. Excelente trabajo. Muchas Felicidades. Gracias por compartirla con nosotros.
Georgia Celli chapter 21 . 6/14/2015
WOW! That was a great story. This is my first time reading a Candy Candy story in English. It exceeded my expectations. Great story line. I love the chapter when terry and Candy meet. Also, I was very pleased that Candy was portrayed as a real women, possessing sexual desires, fantasies, and even lusting after the man she loved.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/30/2015
p'se complete the endings as so long long
Lorena chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Yes, I have finally finished reading :) Very romantic, and heart warming. I have to dry my eyes now...well done my friend :)