Reviews for Ninety Days
Georgia Celli chapter 21 . 6/14
WOW! That was a great story. This is my first time reading a Candy Candy story in English. It exceeded my expectations. Great story line. I love the chapter when terry and Candy meet. Also, I was very pleased that Candy was portrayed as a real women, possessing sexual desires, fantasies, and even lusting after the man she loved.
p'se complete the endings as so long long
Lorena chapter 21 . 9/27/2014
Yes, I have finally finished reading :) Very romantic, and heart warming. I have to dry my eyes now...well done my friend :)
kellyelin chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
One of my favorite. I love the family politics. It's great to see Albert at work. And above all the author depicted it very very well. I love the conversation with aunt Elroy too. The story line is just superb. And of course the final chapter about the prince of the hill. Reading this story really inspired me to write one too which I did but didn't accomplish even 10% of what this author did.
belis chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
Sweetheart, it's been one year and i've been waiting for your update impatiently. For me, personally, Ninety Days is very special fiction because it's the first fiction i've read on this site. I'm beggin' you, please :) write someting, anything!
grace chapter 11 . 8/8/2014
Excellent writing. I love the family politics. I love it so much. Most other fanfiction concentrates on Albert being nice to Candy, animals, poor, etc... but this article goes a step further, it has description of him doing family politics! That adds coolness to him so much. I love it. Thanks so much for Albert and Candy fans worldwide. How would I live without you!
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2014
Estimada forever. Me gusta mucho tu fic. Como enlazas las ideas. De repente no sabía a donde me llevabas. Saludos. De pronto siento una desesperación porque Albert no se decide a decirle. A Candy quien es y me doy cuenta que eso fue lo que pasó! Nunca se lo dijo, hasta que lo descubrió! Me gusta su punto. Que trataba y no encontraba el momento adecuDo. A veces me pregunto si nunca tuvo la intención de hacerlo. Bueno eso último no lo creo posible. Un saludo.
Lissette LN chapter 21 . 5/19/2014
Esta historia me ha encantado, en tus comentarios mencionas que hay un capítulo más y un epílogo y sin embargo hay un letrero en la página, de que ya está completa la historia. ¿Realmente continúa? como sea, te felicito. La forma en que nos hiciste seguir la historia, realmente me fascinó.
Trastuspies chapter 21 . 3/9/2014
Finished! this story is truly beautiful, I liked the way Candy discovered who her prince was (no need to grieve for never seeing him again). Thanks for leaving the actual description of any impropriety to the reader's imagination.
Trastuspies chapter 13 . 3/6/2014
Hi, I'm really enjoying your story :) sorry for the short rev but I'm turning pages towards chapter 14 :)
Patty Castillo chapter 19 . 2/21/2014
Muchas gracias por compartirnos esta historia, me encanta como escribes y me ha fascinado sobre todo este capítulo, y esas notas de Albert, y no me imaginaba que ese lugar especial sería el Parque de Chicago, pero estoy dandome cuenta que si, alli se sembró la semilla de algo más que un amor fraternal o de proteccion...fue ahí cuando el sin memoria y sin saber quien era Candy dejó al descubierto lo que había en su corazón. Gracias por escribir...seguiré leyendo, estoy muy emocionada.
Reeka chapter 21 . 2/18/2014
Oh wow! I do really love your writing! Sure this was one of my most fave candy2 fanfics. Pleaseeeeee ... We demand the epilog! . Or sequel. As long as they'll end up happily ever.
CandyFan chapter 21 . 12/20/2013
Loved, loved, loved this story. Please continue to write. Where will they get married, when? Will candy and Albert be expectant parents due to this passionate encounter before their wedding? They are so in love with each other they will probably end up like queen Victoria and Prince Albert and have 9 children because they can't keep their hands away long enough.
Guest chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
I enjoy reading ninnety days, you did a really goog job writing it i congratulate you!
MK chapter 21 . 10/11/2013
Where's the new chapter? Have been waiting impatiently! Hurry up! ;)