Reviews for The Waiting Family
PiggyKid14 chapter 1 . 2/2
The story is like nutella :) a sweet and wonderful flow :) loved it :)
clouds711 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Beautifully done, kudos to you!
Tiethel chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I liked the story really, though personally I think there should be more emotional scenes/descriptions/thoughts to fill in. thank you for sharing your work. hope there'll be more hugo works from you to read.
Mighty ANT chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Very nice job! This story was very sweet and well written. I only wish that this fandom would get more attention from writers like you. _
sm8430328 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I like this. It's quite unfortunate that family fics are so uncommon. This was really sweet, the way that they would all worry about each other. It's sad Hugo doesn't wind the clocks anymore, because, well, that's just what Hugo does! Your wording did seem awkward at times, but nothing major. All in all, really good! .

/ /Novaki/ /
Wolf chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Niceeeeee I hope you update this or another story
louisalibi chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I love your story, that's so sweet :)
Running Ninja chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I liked it! Poor Hugo, he was just so used to fending for himself, but by the end of this you can tell he's learned to let people in and that you don't have to be alone. A really sweet oneshot. Heehee, I really like Isabelle's character too, and the way you wrote her is just how I remember her from the book and movie. I was a little confused at the beginning about the turns, were they playing a board game? That's what I thought but I wasn't sure. But I really liked this oneshot. I haven't read any Hugo fanfiction before, but I fell in love with the book and adored the movie, and I'm really glad I read this. Great job!