Reviews for His innocence protected
ElevatedSuperstar chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
I love this so much! It is so sweet! I esp. love the ending. Really wonderful story, amazing!
CarlosIsAmaZAYN chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
love the Jarlos-y here!:)
d3activat3d chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
UGH, JARLOS BROMANCE OVERLOAD. I'M CRYING AND I DON'T EVEN THINK THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE ME CRY.

WHY, CHANSON. WHY. WOULD. YOU. DO. THIS. TO. ME.

WAR SCAR TO GET THE LADIES?

BABY FACE?

BABY! PRETTY BOY! YOU ARE MURDERING YOUR BABY SISTER.

I AM TYPING IN ALL CAPS. BECAUSE THIS MADE ME SCREAM. AND NOW, I AM CRYING. BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW HOW ELSE TO REACT.

OHMYGOD.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
OH MY GOSH GIRL! WHY DOES EVERYTHING YOU WRITE REDUCE ME TO A HELPLESS POOL OF POPSICLE JUICE ON THE FLOOR? seriously, stop.

NO! JK, JK CHANSON, NEVER STOP! PLEASE, I WAS KIDDING!

Ok done.

Oh Carlos... Oh baby...

Love love how James' # is familiar heart awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

I have no idea why, I like the tattoo artist, he amuses me.

AW, oh my word, I love James being all big brotherly. and he brought Helmet! My heart grew three sizes. dude your stories could cure a thousand grinches if ya know what i mean.

I first read this in the middle of school and I was like dying and awing and flipping out. idk why i just told you that. whatever, ponies. I'm not in a mood to be coherent, yo.

"'I don't want to talk about it, James.'

'Too bad, you have to. Just because we have to tell Mama Knight about this stunt doesn't mean you have to tell her why, but you have to tell me.' AW Yeah James! so cute and sweet and rocking.

I love James' rant so much.

Baby. ;)

This is so cute oh my gosh i love it so.

Ok I have a feeling that you're really bored right now becuase every one of my reviews is pretty much the excact same thing and they are really starting to annoy me so.
happygirl57 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Aww I loved this. Jarlos... aww. Ya know I didn't even know Carlos got a tattoo until I came home and read this a few days ago? Kk. Um... is Carlos' tattoo even skull and bones? Cuz I don't see it. I keep thinking it's some tribal thing. Okay back to the story. The way he wanted to break out of his innocence was really amazing and I loved it. But the guy was forcing him to say... kind of. Carlos started crying... aww. And then James came to get him. This is too much Jarlos... ahh. I loved this though. :)
isxbelv chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
This was way too cute for words. From the moment Carlos called James, to him walking in with his big brother mojo and helmet, and all the way to the last line of this story, my heart couldn't deal. It was perfect and fluffy and could not be improved. Lovely work!
Anonymous Skrtle chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
CARLOS GOT A TATTOO? Why no one tell me? ;)

But seriously, this was awesomely cute and bromancy. :)

And that tattoo guy is so stupid... he forced Carlos to stay, AND gave Carlos a tattoo when he was underage...

I love Carlos as the baby. He's cute and so adorable I swear I'll faint if I see him. Carlos, you're cool... and the squishy cheeks part got me laughing so hard I woke my brother up! ;)

Great job! I can't stress enough how much I LOVED this story! ;)
KendallsCGU chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
So I guess I'm one of those crazy Rushers that went asdfghjklhkjsdhf over Carlos' tattoo. I found out like twenty minutes ago and am now freaking out. 'Cause dude, that thing is huge! I still love Carlitos, but I don't like the fact that he did that to himself. And not just him, but Kendall as well. I personally hate tattoos, maybe that's why I get so disturbed.

Anyway, I loved your story! Jarlos! That's my second favorite BTR bromance relationship, right after Kogan. Yeah, I loved it so much. I have a question though, do you know what is the image Carlos got as his tattoo? I couldn't really tell...

~ BigTimeRush-BTR :)
chocolate-colombo chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
When I saw this I was like, "wait. What tattoo?" So I googled it and was like "holy crap!" (I'm a loser LOL)

But this one shot was awesome. I loved it. :D
forgetthemoon-ignorethesky chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I PRESENT A FUZZY DUCKLING! I'm terrified of ducks...

I said to myself when I saw Carlos' tattoo "Two down, two to go" XD I personally like it...

Aw poor Carlitos! I can only imagine the pain of a tattoo. I'm getting one at 18, so I guess I'll know then... Eek.

JAMES TO THE RESCUE! And with HELMET? Channy you're killing me :')

Ohh grounded? James is being a TURD. I wouldn't tell Mrs. Knight. GIANT TURD ALERT! :P

I'm feeling the Jarlos love! _

This made sense! I wrote a one-shot last night - I had to force myself to stay awake to finish it XD

Great job! :D
vikwhis13 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Thank you! I woke up to this and it made me feel good _ Hopefully this is pretty much what went down in reality too. Carlos could've called James up, James could've flown all the way to Hawaii, murdered Sam and saved Carlos and made him feel better (a girl can dream) This was so cute and I loved it! Thank God I can get this on my PocketFiction app cuz I'm gonna be reading this all. freaking. day. THANKS AGAIN! D
RAWR chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I LOVE it was fantastic hit close to home for me too ! your writing it amazing !
Laney101 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
oh god.. this is toooo cute.. i am gonna diew

but rhe wholew thing sounds way too much likw my dsad and his stupid mushroom tattoo... he waas veeery drunk lol.. he also now has a nipplew peircing... and next time he gets that way his hair is gerting dyed red.

haha happy burger...

aww theyr soo brothery and... james' speech... and.. aww!

i love this story, with the jarlos and the cryingf carlos and... aww... i dont even know what else to say. its just... tooo cutree! :D