Reviews for Punch Drunk Love
AnnaFIRTH chapter 1 . 12/18/2012
Loved it! This should have happened!
castlebeckett siempre chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
perfect chapter I like much
Just hand me a pen chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Oh my gosh! Me and my friend have been talking about how that song relates to Beckett (shot through the heart) for WEEKS! I'm so glad someone else has thought of it too. I also love the whole "why are we yelling" "I don't know" part. Really funny.
purplangel chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This one-shot was really well written and I could completely see Castle getting drunk on the hard stuff and destroying his office (You have the angst down pat!) BUT with that being said, there's just no way he can forgive Kate that easily...Sure he's been longing to hear from her for over a year now that she loves him but he would think (and rightly so) that she was just saying what he wanted to hear...that she was more scared of losing him as her partner than confirming the truth of her feelings. This lie coming out is going to completely & utterly devastate Rick and it will take time...I'm hoping multiple apologies from Kate...to fix his heart. But I did love the story!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
beckett gets off too easy, but ...just like the show, castle being the whipping boy is pretty standard
lkwill39 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
If only it would be that easy! Loved it! Thanks for sharing!
Lindsay chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Loved it! And the Geico line? Hilarious! I was reading this on my break at work and laughed out loud. Got lots of funny looks but it was worth it!
Xientia chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
While I'm a little skeptical that the episode will end up as happily as this one, I just wish it wouldn't turn out so bad either. Or at least, the season end will not be too heartbreaking. (Please, A.M.? I'm ok with a hopeful cliffhanger...haha!)
WithAshlieT chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
haha omg so good :)

Um I believe that Kate is already in love with Castle, she just doesn't want him knowing it... But this is one good take on how "47Seconds" is going to play out :)

Keep writing awesomesauceness :)
Noevelle3 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I laughed to hard on the saving car insurance XD
KE-Mittens chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
Awsome!Loved the way it played out, too bad the episode can't be just like this.
naybaybay chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
"Fine" he grumbled.

"Fine" she scoffed.

"I love you, okay?" he practically spat. "Gonna have a tough time pretending not to remember that one, aren't you?"

"I love you too" she yelled in frustration; hands thrown up in the air.

"Then why are we still screaming at each other?" he yelled back.

"I don't know" she huffed, and before she could utter another word he threw his body into hers; practically tackling her down into the sofa as his mouth began an assault on hers. She let out a deep moan as his tongue swept inside her mouth and began dueling with hers in a fiery passion."

This perfection! God I want them to do something like this on the show! 3 3 Loved it SO much!
fff chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
nice story, could see it happen on the show
Nat chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
I really enjoyed this fic and I"m interested in reading your multi chap fic when you get it out.