Reviews for The Darker Side of Humanity
angel897 chapter 21 . 3/12
enjoyable and thrilling story to read
Loving-The-Originals chapter 21 . 4/3/2012
Awesome story but there punishment should be harsh not soft for being traitors to their country they got off too easy, and what about the vp he gets away with just like those others that's not right
JoeyLuv chapter 21 . 3/29/2012
Well, Sheppard never did like playing politics. But snubbing the President...that take guts and maybe a few loose screws!
JoeyLuv chapter 19 . 3/28/2012
At least this part of the plan worked. Maybe not exactly as planned, but it worked.
JoeyLuv chapter 18 . 3/28/2012
Of course she got caught and now Lorne and his men have to find her. She's probably going to be used as bait, or Sheppard will try to sacrifice himself for her safety. Damn!
JoeyLuv chapter 17 . 3/28/2012
Just how stupid is this woman? She's going to get someone hurt or killed...possibly herself.
JoeyLuv chapter 11 . 3/24/2012
Geez, what is with the VPs and Stargate. Kinsey was a creep too!Of course, it's kind of expected in US government...maybe even a requirement!

Not sure how Sheppard will be able to keep his cool when he meets these men.
JoeyLuv chapter 10 . 3/23/2012
Is what Teyla is worried about, just a polite way of saying that John is thinking with the wrong part of his anatomy? Can't wait for more of this fic!
JoeyLuv chapter 9 . 3/23/2012
Oh John. You are an idiot!
JoeyLuv chapter 8 . 3/23/2012
I hope leaving the weapons doesn't come back to bite them in the ass!
JoeyLuv chapter 7 . 3/23/2012
Gotta wonder where in the hell these people found the gate? This keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.
JoeyLuv chapter 6 . 3/22/2012
Oh, poor delusional Rodney! If Sheppard can get her to eat more and get her strength back, maybe she will remember something to help find our what she went through and who is behind the big mystery. Look forward to more of this fic.
JoeyLuv chapter 5 . 3/22/2012
OMG! This just keeps getting better and better!
JoeyLuv chapter 4 . 3/22/2012
The mystery surrounding Dani, just keeps getting stranger by the minute!
JoeyLuv chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Normally, I review most chapters, but I got pretty caught up in reading this one, that I had to make myself stop. I don't know what is more intriguing, the beautiful mystery woman, or John's reaction to her. I can't wait to read more!