Reviews for Rehearsal
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 11/4/2012
Though not likely to happen in the show, this was a lot of fun and brought back memories. I used that same French Kiss line with another M. Weatherly character in an old Dark Angel story I wrote quite a long time ago now. It worked just as well, if not better in your story. Great job.
Aerial312 chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Very cute story. I liked how they worked out the issue.
brightblue chapter 1 . 10/14/2012
Hee. This was brilliant and something I so wish would happen! Very in character. Nicely done.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
This is wonderful; I'd love it if you continued w this story.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
"Preemptive strike, DiNozzo." Greatness.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
Aww... I love this story, One of my favourites! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
I thought it was very heartwarming and sweet. Even though I couldn't see them getting together quite like this, I thought it was very much in character.

In the end, great piece. I especially loved the "preemptive strike". I loved this original one-shot; something hard to find.
SmellyThePirate chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
Love it! Great work! Funny moments and very in-character. Overall, a nice read. Thanks for sharing. :)
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
I straight up laughed out loud at Gibbs' preemptive strike line. Thus was cute.
AliyahNCIS chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
hahaha...this was fabulous! That Ziva could not get into the role with Tony was surprising and then when he hit on it at the end, why she was blocking him, and the resulting kiss...lovely job. Very well thought out. *sigh* I just love T&Z together :) Thanks!
Anonymous033 chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
First fic of yours that I've read (although I see that you've only two), and I can already tell that you are a good writer :D

Good grammar, good spelling, lots of funny and tense moments, and BRILLIANT story line! The "Tony and Ziva go undercover again" idea is not new, but you put a spin to it that makes the whole thing seem fresh and ... sparkly.

Sometimes I lack the right adjectives to get my point across.

*Ahem* Anyway, you have good characterization, methinks. The whole scene is intense yet humorous, quite like the show itself is, and I LOVE that Abby decided to film them, lol! Not because I am the least bit like McVoyeurism, but because that is something Abby would do.

I love Ziva's threats, too, and Tony's ... uhm ... Tony-ness.

I laughed at Abby's Ecstasy and the requisition form, haha! And the little girls' room, ohmygod. I have a feeling Tony might bring that up again at some point.

And the middle ... whew o.o I have to admit that I liked Tony's "good old-fashioned detective work" more than the actual kiss, haha. Not that I have an issue with their kiss; far from it. But I've always had a thing for the whole ... "conflicting emotions" thing that Tony and Ziva have, where they half hope the other knows what they're getting at and half don't. Poor Ziva; I suppose she was very much struggling for the first half of this fic :( and poor Tony, thinking that Ziva was rejecting him! *Sigh* I'm glad they worked it out in the end.

That aside, Ziva's movie reference! Atta girl :)

Hahaha, Fornel. You even got him right!

And finally, the preemptive strike :) I loved it! I love how casual Gibbs is about it.

So, yup. Here I conclude my very long review :D in a nutshell, you present the story in a very engaging and humorous manner that draws the reader in from the first word to the last, and leave us all reeling from all the emotions packed into it.

And I apologize for not having simply done the "nutshell" in the first place :P

Amazing work!

rumpleswagskin chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
OHMYGOD this was the most perfect oneshot I have ever read adkjfbnfkjgbnk I can't even- flawless! AH
apedarling chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
LOVE, please continue!
Plurimisverbis chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
Oh thank you for writing - I needed this today:) It made me laugh, it made my heart thump and it was sexy!

It was wonderful. The dialogue and characterizations were great. It snapped back & forth naturally between them all. Abby was hilarious & McGee was such a lovely mix of knowing, polite and steady.

What I really LOVED though was T&Z's interaction and the atmosphere. It went from light to dark, tense to soft, nervous to calm in cycles and back again. Each shift added just a little more momentum and feeling.

And Fornell was there:)