Reviews for Stand by Me
Make more please
I'm loving this :) I hope shawn and Angela are in girl meets world
pixypage chapter 26 . 1/2
Wow! What a cliffhanger D...loving this story!
Dqueendopia chapter 26 . 11/23/2013
I can't beileve that just happened. Pllleeaaassee right a sequal.
jennylovestowrite chapter 26 . 10/8/2013
This was wonderful! I didn't write a review for each chapter due to the fact that I read through the entire story all day :)
Guest chapter 26 . 10/1/2013
What? Okay I'm done with this story. You already used that 'hiding the fact that someone's got a kid' storyline in this story, plus it's really getting old and boring anyway. And I hate Raven, so now you're bringing her back? Smh :(
Guest chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
So a sequel ?
stlchulita chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Now I'm in suspense for the sequel! I definitely wasn't expecting that ending but when the baby was introduced, I knew lol. I'm definitely looking forward to the next installment.
CoyoteCastle chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
speachless... I'm litteraly speachless
CabbieLoverSAC22 chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
Great chapter I loved it and what a twisted. Update Soon!
Ani1989 chapter 26 . 9/23/2013
excellent story. shawn and angela are my favorite couple. when does the sequel come out?
Aliciaa chapter 26 . 9/22/2013
Nooo, why?
Oxford chapter 25 . 8/17/2013
Thank you so much for this story. I have read all chapters, and it's been rocky for Shawn and Angela. I am so happy for them that they got there eventually. Surely this is it for them, right? I mean after going through so much, they deserve a happy ever after. However, I can't help getting this feeling that Raven will come back and mess things up. I keep having this feeling that she might have been pregnant when she left, although I know Shawn was careful and used protection. Maybe she used her devious ways to get pregnant or it was someone else, but because she wished it was Shawn's, probably passed the child as his. Which is was she whispered to him while he was in the coma. Is that something that will be revealed maybe in the sequel? Also this Jared seems crazy. Now they live in the sMe building, it could get dangerously awkward for Angela. Maybe she needs to find a new place because Shawn will not be able to protect her and Shanice from Jared if Shawn lives far. I so wish them everlasting happiness. They cannot be punished for loving each other all these years, and other people's jealousies. They are so unlucky to have been involved with psychos. Did I mention how much I enjoyed this story, and how pleased that there are still fantastic writers still interested in this couple. I do hope that they will both appear in GMW.
Oxford chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
Ok, I haven't started reading this yet, but was just excited seeing it. I loved Shawn and Angela, they were so cute together and so in love despite Shawn's initial resistance and other problems. Of course they never broke up, and that pleases me. I always wondered how things would have worked out when she got back from her year in Europe. So I can't wait to read your take! I am not a writer but wish there were more FF writers writing stories about them! Ok, off to read now & it may be a while before I review again!
Yuki Michiyo chapter 25 . 7/30/2013