Reviews for Beauty From Pain
Guest chapter 1 . 12/8/2012
This is absolutely amazing! your writing skills are beyond superb!
SonicTeamCE chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
"You pity me." I hate you! Bawling my eyes out right now...I gotta go read the others
Shaydees chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Very touching.
Sylva Dax chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
I read the prequel first. Glad I did. It put everything in context and made it all the more poignant.
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 6/15/2012
What a beautiful story. The description of their relationship was touching. Thanks enjoyed very much.
tardisbluephoenix chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
This is gorgeous x
Stacymc2012 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
It's so beautifully done, I can't... I don't even know how to phrase what I want to say!

First off: I applaud you! That was..Absolutely amazing! I love the whole plot behind it, because that is very possible, and I love the amount of emotion conveyed in all of it and... AHHH! *runs out of words*

I will admit, it made me cry. And I will also admit that iTunes was no help in that department given that they decided to play Throw Me A Rope by KT Tunstall as I read this. I cried long and hard and. I just.. I loved it! Amazing job on it! It was beautiful and I hope to read more of your work soon!

Take care!

Stacy
JaneScarlett chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
ohhhh... poor River. makes sense though, the scars, something so horrible that it carries over even through regeneration?

nice story, and good job.