Reviews for Caraphernelia
Azarath's Halfblood chapter 1 . 8/18
This is honestly my favourite Raven and Red X fanfiction ever. I stumbled upon it a while ago and I just keep coming back. Thank you for such a great story. And thanks for helping me learn how to pronounce one of my favourite PTV songs as well.
king of the wolf chapter 7 . 7/18
I love your storey I hope you will counting at the art you call your storey and I hope to see more like it keep up the great, amazingly awesome work and thank you for the good read
Princess Unikitty chapter 7 . 10/24/2013
that was a very cool story.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/9/2012
i wish that u made raven stronger...
raeofshimmeringsunshine chapter 7 . 5/6/2012
Best story ever! Loved the sweet, happy ending!
MidnightSun1668 chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Thats so sweet. I actully made me cry because i just had a break up and hes always writing stuff on his facebook page. Its a very touching story. your friend MidnightSun1668
DemolitionLvr chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
You know, I'm surprised I haven't reviewed this before now. I really loved your story. It was a wonderful premise. Raven and Red X were both quite in character- the way Raven still fought him calmly in battle post-break-up and Red X's hesitation to reveal his identity were, i believe, accurate representations of their personalities. And your emotional descriptions blended together the whole story of such unlikely lovers so well. There was some questionable syntax that I would have loved to red pen, but other than that, well done, and I hope to hear from you again. Rae/Red needs more good stories like yours. :)
Minuviel chapter 7 . 4/17/2012
What a Great Story. I really enjoyed to read ist. I liked that you from the view of Matt an I think the charakters and their Development are totally realistic and believeable.

Now that I finished Reading the Last chapter it leaves me with so many questions.. I wish you would continiue to write. How would raven and Matt manage their relationship? Would Matt stop stealing or Rae Leasing the team? And how would Robin react when confronted with the relationship?

Anyway Thank you for writing and uploading. Your work is amazing!
BrokenHeartChick chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
ADORABLE! Love It! :DD
Vatala Darkmist chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Woooooo! Yaaaayyyyy! Happy endings rule!
Phoenix-or-the-fire chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
I like it, such a sweet ending, though i still want to read more, but theres notmuchelse you could write onto it.

:) good work anyways
Lust for Life chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
It was cute :) nice job
IggyIsAwesome13 chapter 7 . 4/11/2012
Oh my gosh! It was cute, adorable, awesome, and amazing! That was sooo romantic! I would say write more soon but it's over. That was a EPICLY, AMAZING, AWESOME, CUTE, ADORABLE, FANTAASTIC, story!
meganlyn27 chapter 6 . 4/11/2012