Reviews for Old and Grey
Beautifully written!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/15/2018
Ugh so cute! If only...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
Happy in my soul! Love it
Starlight77 chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
This was sweet. A nice moment of an outsider looking in at them. And it's to replace those darn boots. Love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2016
Holy crap that was cute. A omg I'm dying that was so sweet and in character i LOVED IT
sfstewart chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
So much better than the way show did them in the end.
M.J chapter 1 . 11/23/2014
Awww super sweet!
SwanseaGurl chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Absolutely beautiful story
hanselnext chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
What a lovely one shot. I really love that it was told from a 3rd party's perspective. I don't think that's every been done before but it was cool to see J/H relationship from someone else's perspective. Great idea for a one shot.

Having successfully dragged the curly-haired guy into the store, she was busy setting down the many shopping bags she was carrying next to a bench and forcibly seating what appeared to be her boyfriend – Katie glanced to the girl's ring finger – nope, fiancé – onto said bench.

- Yeah, he finally put a ring on that finger :D

She was a bit easier to read. From what Katie heard earlier, the boyfriend would be doing the paying, but from what she was witnessing, the girl would be in charge of everything before the money was actually handed over.

- Great observation by Katie.

The brunette and the curly-haired guy were sitting in the same spots on the bench that she had left them in, but only closer together and facing towards each other, their knees touching. The girl had her arm around the guy, her hand scratching the back of his head and playing with his curls while her other hand, her left, was holding his right one. They were leaning towards each other and whispering, the brunette giggling occasionally. He still had his eyes closed but was talking with her nonetheless, smiling softly every few seconds. They were clearly in their own little world and it was an incredible thing to watch.
From what she was witnessing, what they had was extremely rare and Katie wondered if they knew how special it was. How much everyone else out in the world thrived for it – that special connection with someone.

- Aww what a beautiful image and nice moment J/H were sharing.

"Here, Puddin'" the brunette said, resting the dark brown boots side by side next to him.
Katie furrowed her brow slightly at that. It was the second time she'd called him that… Puddin'? What a strange nickname.

- LOL. I think its a cute nickname.

Just before she turned away to clean up, she watched the brunette reach up to kiss her fiancé on the cheek and whisper something in his ear. Katie smiled as he grinned and pecked the brunette on the lips before they both left the store.
Old and grey, Katie decided as she closed and locked the doors, preparing to close for the night. They're going to live happily together and become old and grey. She could feel it.

- Aww what a beautiful ending. I love how you tied the ending with the title. I also think they'll grow up to be old and grey. Great one shot. I really enjoyed it.
Aldrean Treu Peri chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
Yay :) this story gave me warm fuzzy feelings!
Cyd the Squid chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Sweet while keeping them in character. I always believed if Hyde had ever just given in this is exactly how he would have acted.
great gospel chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
This was very adorable. And I love that it was from an outside perspective. Even a complete stranger could see just how special their relationship is. Well done.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
I can't believe you only got 4 other reviews for your fic! Cause it definitely deserves loads more, don't let it discourage you though, this was an awesome story. Yeah! Hyde and Jackie would've lasted for an eternity had they both been more trusting towards eachother, however we broken JH fans can always dream. T_T now I'm sad.
sfbxfcb chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
Wonderful!
Cecrecy chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
Awwww! This was incredibly cute :3 I think they'd be an awesome old couple just like Red&Kitty lol. I'm hoping to read more of your fanfics