Reviews for Lonely
TimelessLoves chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Incredible work here. I love how the first paragraph captures the difference in Pam’s life once she breaks up with Roy. We tend to think that the third season is all about how “Roy the Jerk” is out of the way and Jim is gone. But Pam never thought of Roy like we did, she thought of him as the man she was going to marry someday. And after seven years…..? It seemed so right that her immediate shock and sadness would be more about being alone then Jim being gone.

Powerful imagery through out, I'll look forward to more of your Office stories.
fishe153 chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
The first paragraph is awesome. I can feel Pam's pain and emptiness. The little details you included effectively shaped the overall picture.

The second paragraph gives another layer of insight. A second phase in the break-up. I really like this, it shows maturity to be able to look at both sides of a situation.

Wow. The third paragraph really cranks up the emotion even more. I like how you never actually mention Jim's name, but show us specifically what Pam is thinking. I can totally relate to this, and it makes me sad.

Fantastic fanfiction. One of the best. The amount of care and delicate details you put into this is astounding. You accurately and artistically portrayed powerful emotions we all feel, but few of us have the ability to put into words. I am extremely impressed.
xIHeartDracoMalfoyx chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
Amazing! I love this insight into what Pam is feeling, because I've aalways felt she's a little distant in the 3rd season.
jessie 33 chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wonderful one shot, it was sad, but really well written. Great job.