Reviews for Wildfires
Guest chapter 10 . 6/30/2013
Sooo... When're you going to update this story? I've been waiting for like ever! Please. Please. Puh-leeease update soon!:))
Guest chapter 10 . 6/26/2013
Please update :) You have a really good story going!
crazy4reba chapter 10 . 4/27/2013
Ive missed this! And love it! Thanks for the update'
Reba-Brockfan chapter 10 . 4/22/2013
Super hot Breba love! Keep going! I've got to find out where this story goes next.
Dimples73 chapter 10 . 4/21/2013
Nice!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
I love how you write Brock so vulnerable, just like Reba. You write them perfectly as two halves of a whole. I just love this story. I have no idea where it's going. I'm just along for the ride. It's so nice to read. Update soon!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 8 . 1/2/2013
So happy to see a new update! Wow! So much emotion and you wrote it so well. I'm eager to read more because there is still Brock's reaction and his story to tell. Can't wait for the next update!
QuinnAlexis chapter 7 . 12/4/2012
I really like this particular AU story and normally I don't like them at all. Update soon.
Dimples73 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Oh update soon
Reba-Brockfan chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Full of emotion and I loved it! I'm dying to read more! I don't always like AU stories, but you've written one that I can't put down. Sparks are finally free to fly between these two. Update soon!
SmilesAreAHugsBestFriend chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
Oooo! This is getting good! I wanna know how Reba feels/her reaction as she walks away and Brock's too! Really liking this, I almost didn't want to read it because it was something so different, but boy am I glad I did! I really hope there will be another update soon!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 6 . 8/16/2012
I have been waiting for this update! It's finally out in the open and I can't wait to find out what happens next!
Dimples73 chapter 6 . 8/15/2012
Wow! so Loving this Update soon!
Dimples73 chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
please continue
Reba-Brockfan chapter 5 . 6/9/2012
Your dialogue was hilarious in this! I can't wait to find out what happens when Reba stalks Brock!