Reviews for Bow Tie
Jelame chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
That was great. Amazing work!
Danterevan chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
well i really liked this fic so thankyou for this and the others of yours i have read

D
Danterevan chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
GREAT! WELL WRITTEN

D
Hungergames120 chapter 2 . 9/3/2012
Live this story think it might be M it
whitecrossgirl chapter 4 . 5/23/2012
That was really good; I generally don't go for Mergana unless it's a more modern version than the canon and I really enjoyed this
Paladinobr chapter 3 . 5/16/2012
I loved this story it was perfect, :) Hope to read a sequel with more mergana!
Paladinobr chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
Hot chapter and very very good, :) Merlin and Morgana definitely deserve more chapters like this on your stories! I think you captured Merlin and Morgana very well and it's so good to see her smiling and free just enjoying Merlin's company, :)
Paladinobr chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Fantastic chapter! How Merlin can resist Morgana when she started teasing him, it's impossible, lol, you can't concentrate on anything else. I have to say that I loved your Morgana she's so free and independent. Besides Morgana and Merlin together at the pool table was amazing, :)
Choralreif chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I love that Arthur insists on calling Gwen 'Guinevere':) Really great story, great imagery and rich scene.
jessiepotter11390 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
I loved that photoshoot and this fic suits it so well! Plus, it's hot! Thanks for writing this!
Dawn Ruthless chapter 2 . 4/12/2012
Haha, you SHOULD feel naughty, but don't worry. it's a good thing ;)

You have a natural talent for smut and should definitely look into writing more stories like this.

Sorry I haven't updated until now by the way, I haven't been home in two weeks.

Can't wait to read more Mergana fics from you P

Dawn
SunnySmile1324 chapter 3 . 4/9/2012
beautiful ending! :') and yes! a sequel would be excellent!
SunnySmile1324 chapter 2 . 4/8/2012
wow! that was amazing! I loved it! and the first chapter was kinda funny ;) can't wait to see Arthur's reaction! please, more! please update soon!
Gold Violet Eyes chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Wow. Not bad. I can't speak for others but those that agree with me, I say, keep it going where you are taking it. I like it. Especially the dynamic between Merlin and Morgana. Keep it up. Can hardly wait to read more.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/6/2012
Wow! that was Hot. I like to pretend that's what colin/katie did in that hot red car after the photoshoot. They have such amazing chemistry together.