Reviews for Those Blasted Red Knickers
GraceEliz chapter 4 . 1/8
Wow. Just wow.
Adahmel chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
What no, i loved it and still do. There is nothing wrong with any of the wondrous 4 chapters. Only problem being that there is not enough chapters.
Adahmel chapter 3 . 12/31/2016
What, no that's horrible. I love your stories.
BooksRockGirl chapter 4 . 5/25/2016
Please tell me that you are continuing the story because it is so good. The best I have found I think I have read it at least nine times since I found it. Please play me if you are planning to continue it.
GillianLSteele chapter 4 . 5/1/2016
This is such a great chapter and story! Looking forward to the next chapter. Can't wait to find out what happens next!
ameliagael chapter 4 . 11/18/2015
really not nice to leave us hanging g for almost a year. please muse do your thing!
Wolfy18 chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
I am enjoying this story very much! Please update when you can!
cheyenne aislinn chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
this is some really great work keep it up you are a truly talented writer
Pinup95 chapter 4 . 3/27/2015
Love it. please continue
windyshoes chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Will this be continued? I love this so much!
j-jip chapter 4 . 3/2/2015
I'm really enjoying this! You make all the characters so realistic, and Remus and Hermione are positively adorable. I'm excited for the next chapter, whenever you get to it :)
maggy black chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Great story :) Really enjoying it!
Severin Hawkley chapter 4 . 2/10/2015
You write very well. I thoroughly enjoyed reading this and look forward to an update when you get around to it.

Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
CharlotteBlackwood chapter 4 . 2/3/2015
asdfhpaosdfodsjf

OMG the feels. All the fucking feels. I can't. I... I... I mean, I'm thrilled for an update and thrilled with the direction but THAT LAST LINE AND THE FEELS I CAN'T EVEN.

More please? Thanks. :D

-C
Worthfull1 chapter 4 . 1/28/2015
Way to go Sirius! Love him. Do hope you continue with this story, and it doesn't bother me if postings are few and far between. I understand and will read whenever you wish to write!